Sebastian Giovinco (55 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
It's not that some people are buying it...I'm sick of having to see our best prospects, best players linked to other clubs and having crappy players linked to us while Pele, Maradona and Platini are linked to Milan and Inter.

How many times have we seen "Juve lost another target" while we don't even know if we were linked with the player.
You're right, most major sports media outlets have been advertising us as a fallen giant after calciopolli, thus all the "we lost this player and that player" articles. We shouldn't really care about it, we know what really goes on, or at least were smarter than the masses to know what goes on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I'll be hunting Secco and our management if Giovinco leave

I see Criscito play really well too in Italy U-21 and being a key part
Why CR don't give him a chance because he owned by Totti last season??

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I'll be hunting Secco and our management if Giovinco leave

I see Criscito play really well too in Italy U-21 and being a key part
Why CR don't give him a chance because he owned by Totti last season??
Oh if it only it was that simple, check the Andrade & "I want this player" threads for my arguments as to why I'm not jumping over the moon for Mimmo's performances against weak opposition

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He won`t go anywhere Juve won`t sell him

by the way when is he coming back to train with Juve and participate in the pre season friendlies?

also when is the league opener?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He won`t go anywhere Juve won`t sell him

by the way when is he coming back to train with Juve and participate in the pre season friendlies?

also when is the league opener?
It depends on how far the Azzurrini get in the Olympics.. As it stands there already through to the Quarterfinals which take place on the 16/08, then the semis on 19/08 and the final takes place on the 23/08.. Serie A begins on the 31/08 so I don't think he'll get to play any friendlies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)