Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'll try to be objective at this

This game against the bteam or cagliari means pretty much nothing. But its still a competitive game. Him scoring such a good will boost confidence.

Hopefully, this will make him more clinical and composed when facing the keeper in serious games.

Also, giovinco puts efford in each game. vucinic would have likely slept on the pitch the entire game cause cant be bothered with playing against that crap :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'll try to be objective at this

This game against the bteam or cagliari means pretty much nothing. But its still a competitive game. Him scoring such a good will boost confidence.

Hopefully, this will make him more clinical and composed when facing the keeper in serious games.

Also, giovinco puts efford in each game. vucinic would have likely slept on the pitch the entire game cause cant be bothered with playing against that crap :p
:tup:

Gracias amigo.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
He was largely woeful tonight, most of his crosses went to no one, sloppy passes, tried to do too much at times.

He is as frustrating as Mirko, only doesn't produce magic as often as Vucinic does.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Padded his stats today against a weak Cagliari side but that proved to be decisive in the end so kudos :tup:

Still can improve on his end product though.Not up to the mark still..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Have to say, he gives his best in each game he plays.

We will walk right into the coppa final again like this

I really do hope this gives him confidence. If he gets a counter chance in the CL knockouts, i want him to finish it, instead of balloon into the crowd

Jun 13, 2007
Al jazeera kept mentioning this.

Giovinco scored in the 12 th minute of the 2nd half, on the 12th day, of the 12th month, in the year 2012, and his jersey is number 12.

He was MOM. worked very hard, deserved goal, one of the few players tonight that looked like a professional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)