Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
so you finally got him!....how are some members coping with that? :D......he is very talented no doubt and cheap for that talent since u already owned half of him....very good signing i must say if you can ignore your pride and forget that he has a big arrogant ego for a man his size

good stuff though, mirko's inconsistency will not be a problem for you anymore!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so you finally got him!....how are some members coping with that? :D......he is very talented no doubt and cheap for that talent since u already owned half of him....very good signing i must say if you can ignore your pride and forget that he has a big arrogant ego for a man his size

Run! before u get crucified by the anti-midget Kukux clan!

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
WΏΏdy;3783565 said:
Very nicely inserted pun around some dressed up fake compliments :D
i can't be nice all the time :D.....dont want people thinking there is something wrong with me...!

like i said, swallow your pride and forget how he acted like a little bitch towards your club and he is a good signing :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Preet :alen:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)