Sebastian Giovinco (43 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, came here for updates on when Giovinco will join the pre-season camp (and to see the glorious moustache again, which I realize now is in another thread).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he's trying to prove his previous point that Matri is for sale. Still, the club has not shown this as far as I am aware. We've all read stories about deals involving or to buy a 'top player', but I'd certainly keep Matri as the backup CF personally.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“Giovinco is someone who I strongly wanted, but so too did the club,” the former club captain said from the outfit’s Chatillon summer retreat.

“Giovinco has technique, he scores goals and creates them. He can take a free-kick and is also strong in one-on-one situations. He still needs to grow, but he’ll get that chance here."

--------------------

Fuck the haters :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think he's trying to prove his previous point that Matri is for sale. Still, the club has not shown this as far as I am aware. We've all read stories about deals involving or to buy a 'top player', but I'd certainly keep Matri as the backup CF personally.
All will be decided when he talks with the management.

The only thing ill say is that its better to stay with him if we are not 100% sure we will get a top striker.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“Giovinco is someone who I strongly wanted, but so too did the club,” the former club captain said from the outfit’s Chatillon summer retreat.

“Giovinco has technique, he scores goals and creates them. He can take a free-kick and is also strong in one-on-one situations. He still needs to grow, but he’ll get that chance here."

--------------------

Looks like the Humble Pie was just put into the oven.

:weee:

I'll get the forks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Good luck with that :seven:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

--------------------

:touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
“Giovinco is someone who I strongly wanted

“Giovinco has technique, he scores goals and creates them. He can take a free-kick and is also strong in one-on-one situations.
Oh this will be an exciting season for me, Conte actually keeps confirming how he likes him. Will interesting to see him unleash the little one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)