Season End Questions (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Parma is still dependent on Morfeo,unless they find a way to play without him, otherwise I think they will be finished. Even Gilardino + Frey cannot save the team with their 200% effort if the others in the team don't work together and make less mistakes.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

Maybe he felt like that he needed to win at Delle Alpi before the celebrations...
I mean it wouldn't look good if juve lossed and then started screaming and celebrating....
Juve went in to the season with class and went out with class!
i really think this is the main reason too ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Bologna has always been a midtable team in Serie A, and they've got a good enough squad for the UEFA Cup IMO,with the likes of Cipriani, Zagorakis, Pagliuca and Leggrotaglie (if he does stay).

Parma of course are Italy's equivalent to Ajax,they've produced considerable talent over the years and they certainly wouldn't be in this position had they managed to keep them.I'm sad to see that one of these two will certainly go,there are without a doubt worse teams in Serie A.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
i was hugely surprised that bologna is going into the playoffs.... other than their poor form at the last weeks of the season, they were decent and were performing as expected of a midtable team... i don't even remember Bologna even being in the relegation zone at any point this season, yet now they are in danger of playing Seria B football next season...

Frankly, if i had to choose between the two teams, i'd like Bologna to stay up coz they don't deserve relegation, whereas Parma have been very poor this season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)