Sead Kolasinac (3 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Only way you'll know that answer is it happening to yourself.
Fingers crossed my friend wouldn't be stupid enough to leave the car just to fight some robbers when he's perfectly save inside the car.
Agree with both. You never really know how to react in situaions like that at least you are trained for it and I'm not. Besides what Ozil did was the smarter thing to do but in life the logic isn't always the best choice, like leaving your friend alone fighting against two thieves armer with knife

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Agree with both. You never really know how to react in situaions like that at least you are trained for it and I'm not. Besides what Ozil did was the smarter thing to do but in life the logic isn't always the best choice, like leaving your friend alone fighting against two thieves armer with knife
We cant judge when we dont know all the details, only few seconds clip. Now interview/reports clarify they were followed for a while in car vs MC bikes pursuit by armed robbers. Özil is terrified, has his wife in the car besides Kolo, calls nearby turkish restaurant, he is coming over call the police, they come to that restaurant and restaurant staff coming out in droves, which chases off the robbers and situation is over til cops come.

The bravery of Kolosinac was before the restaurant, he fought them off and slowed them down, Özil drove forward a bit with him and his wife locked inside the car, but didnt leave Kolo since they drove together to restaurant while still being persued it seems.

Brief details:

London's Metropolitan Police Service released an incident report detailing an attempted robbery, though it didn't release the names of the victims. It was widely reported the attackers brandished knives, but the police wouldn't comment on that detail.
The police statement confirmed both driver and passenger escaped to a nearby restaurant.
Joint restaurant owner Yasmin Tahsiner told Sky News the would-be robbers had extensively damaged the black 4x4 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon by throwing stones and bricks at the windows.

"Two persons on a motorbike came and tried to attack him [Ozil] and they asked him straight away 'give me your watch,'" Tahsiner told Sky News.
"When they tried to attack him he was trying to go inside the car. They tried to chase him with a motorbike."
She continued: "We had a phone call from Sead [Kolašinac] and from Miss Ozil 'please call the police we are being chased.'"

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We cant judge when we dont know all the details, only few seconds clip. Now interview/reports clarify they were followed for a while in car vs MC bikes pursuit by armed robbers. Özil is terrified, has his wife in the car besides Kolo, calls nearby turkish restaurant, he is coming over call the police, they come to that restaurant and restaurant staff coming out in droves, which chases off the robbers and situation is over til cops come.

The bravery of Kolosinac was before the restaurant, he fought them off and slowed them down, Özil drove forward a bit with him and his wife locked inside the car, but didnt leave Kolo since they drove together to restaurant while still being persued it seems.

Brief details:

London's Metropolitan Police Service released an incident report detailing an attempted robbery, though it didn't release the names of the victims. It was widely reported the attackers brandished knives, but the police wouldn't comment on that detail.
The police statement confirmed both driver and passenger escaped to a nearby restaurant.
Joint restaurant owner Yasmin Tahsiner told Sky News the would-be robbers had extensively damaged the black 4x4 Mercedes-Benz G Wagon by throwing stones and bricks at the windows.

"Two persons on a motorbike came and tried to attack him [Ozil] and they asked him straight away 'give me your watch,'" Tahsiner told Sky News.
"When they tried to attack him he was trying to go inside the car. They tried to chase him with a motorbike."
She continued: "We had a phone call from Sead [Kolašinac] and from Miss Ozil 'please call the police we are being chased.'"
:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its nuts Dai. They kill each other with Knives all year long.

I know of a guy I met once, semi pro boxer, friend of a relative, 3 robbers with knives approached them, him and his group of friends ran off. One of them fell down so he stayed to try to fight them til he could get up, hit 2 of them down, the 3rd one knifed him on the neck, died slowly.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

@Jethro
I KNEW IF MAN WAS A FACKING WARRIOR KING!! BEPPE GODDAMN YOU AND YOUR INCOMPETENCE! THIS COULDA BEEN LITCH'S HEIR :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its nuts Dai. They kill each other with Knives all year long.

I know of a guy I met once, semi pro boxer, friend of a relative, 3 robbers with knives approached them, him and his group of friends ran off. One of them fell down so he stayed to try to fight them til he could get up, hit 2 of them down, the 3rd one knifed him on the neck, died slowly.
damn....

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #31
    Kola was wrestling bears as a kid, a few punks with knives is childrens play for him

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Nah, he should've stayed in the car. You don't go and try to be a hero, very frequently it doesn't end well. They're millionaires, then can replace everything they were carrying the next day and not even feel it, but you can't replace a life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)