scudetto?? -- or: is there a playoff if we're level on points? (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Milan win on head to head confrontations. I guess it's because of the WC year and it will go back to the old rematch system next year.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Fight Club said:
sorry for my confusion, but i'd like to have this sorted out.
in case(god forbid) we lose against reggina and milan beat roma, will milan be crowned champions or will we get a re-match against milan?
No more matches...

Unfortunately, they'll be crowned immediately...

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Last day of the League, Juve need a point to be crowned Italian Champions, playing against a weak side with Nicola Amoroso in it... bring back any memories?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Stripper said:
Last day of the League, Juve need a point to be crowned Italian Champions, playing against a weak side with Nicola Amoroso in it... bring back any memories?
The ref of the match before the last was De Santis and we play against a team starting with P. The last match is played on May 14th.

I just hope Collina won't come back just to be the ref of the last match. :scared::D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
isha00 said:
The ref of the match before the last was De Santis and we play against a team starting with P. The last match is played on May 14th.

I just hope Collina won't come back just to be the ref of the last match. :scared::D

you are crazy :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Swag do me a favour, and update the title of "Coppa Italia winner" to "Coppa Italia: The Final", per favore :)

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
There's only one way we can lose this game:

Capello fielding Zlatan. But I don't see that happening. Granted, it has been a lot of fun for them two this season, but Cap will realise that this one really is important.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
mark77 said:
I guess it's because of the WC year and it will go back to the old rematch system next year.
isha00, is that true ? or is it a permanent change ? The WC comes every 4 years :) and I thought this previous rule was ancient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)