Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (9 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
56 ephemeral glory hunters and rising.
Traitors, ready to forget everything for mere bones, ready to glorify the future victories of Inter in a set up championship that is designed to keep us in the background, for just one meaningless title...
Oh, please.. How the hell can you call the tifosi who want to see Juventus WIN instead of inter getting relegated traitors?

And as for what you're referring to as a "meaningless title"..

What you're failing to see is the importance of it!

History shows that once a club gets their first trophy in a long time, more usually follow. Not always, but most of the time, this is the case.

It's important to get the culture of victory back, that culture of bringing home trophies. Don't underestimate that shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
blʘndu;3341905 said:
doesn't matter if uefa or figc doesn't recognise our future scudetto and 3rd star...we know it's in there, and it will be on our shirts for sure as it will be in our hearts
:pint:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
There's no doubt about that, and every single one of us want to see them relegated. But the topic is a different one. It asks whether or not you would rather see them relegated than Juventus winning the league.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
There's no doubt about that, and every single one of us want to see them relegated. But the topic is a different one. It asks whether or not you would rather see them relegated than Juventus winning the league.
Yes it is and I got caught up in the destroy inter and forgot about that. I think my desire for justice , makes a fourth place Juve more acceptable but in reality I think we will win and they may be relegated as well :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes it is and I got caught up in the destroy inter and forgot about that. I think my desire for justice , makes a fourth place Juve more acceptable but in reality I think we will win and they may be relegated as well :)
OK, so you're insane :) That's wonderful.

Doesn't matter, I still think you're cool :pint:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Traitors, ready to forget everything for mere bones, ready to glorify the future victories of Inter in a set up championship that is designed to keep us in the background, for just one meaningless title...
:sergio:

Why dont you ask the players like Del Piero, Buffon or Nedved if they would rather win the schudetto this year or see Inter relegated and scrafice everything all over again just to see them in B. I can promise you they would pic the title over ANYTHING else.

We are tired of telling you what a joke you are. The sad thing is you would call them traitors and glory hunters too.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:sergio:

Why dont ask the players like Del Piero, Buffon or Nedved if they would rather win the schudetto this year or see Inter relegated and scrafice everything all over again just to see them in B. I can promise you they would pic the title over ANYTHING else.

We are tired of telling you what a joke you are. The sad thing is you would call them traitors and glory hunters too.
I dont think so. It's just that the players cant go out in public and say that they want Inter in Serie B.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I dont think so. It's just that the players cant go out in public and say that they want Inter in Serie B.
Right. They are going out there busting their asses every day to win as many games as possible and hold onto the top spot for as long as they can. They go to practice every day and go through drills until their legs won't function anymore. They bleed, they cry, they hurt, they tire...but yet, after ALLLL That is said and done they would actually lose everything they worked for just so Inter can go down a division and we lose all the money from winning a title and missing CL.

yes, Cronios is right. We are all glory hunters but players like Buffon, DP, and Neddy aren't. They are true Juventinos because they are willing to sacrifice all of that again.

:tup:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Right. They are going out there busting their asses every day to win as many games as possible and hold onto the top spot for as long as they can. They go to practice every day and go through drills until their legs won't function anymore. They bleed, they cry, they hurt, they tire...but yet, after ALLLL That is said and done they would actually lose everything they worked for just so Inter can go down a division and we lose all the money from winning a title and missing CL.

yes, Cronios is right. We are all glory hunters but players like Buffon, DP, and Neddy aren't. They are true Juventinos because they are willing to sacrifice all of that again.

:tup:
+rep

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am happy more and more members are realizing what I have been saying about Cronios for six years. I am really happy my efforts weren't totally wasted. :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
59, cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)