Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (5 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Win it once/decade and and let the two Milan clubs win it the other 9 times is completely stupid.
One title means NOTHING, no one will ever give us any credit for a title, even this Napoli can win one title.
The Milan clubs are decades ahead of us, becuase of calciopoli and they are so far ahead, only because they conspired to destroy us.
It is only fair to suffer the same fate and then compete on equal basis, why should we tolerate having such a huge advantage over us?

Goodwill, for the common good of the Italian football that bended the law to destroy us?
BS!!!

We only give them value, with a flase impression that still have a fraction of the value we once had.
We give their victories and consecutive scuddeti added value.
No objective supporter really gives any credit for the paper scudetti Inter won on the court of laws, or with us in serie B, but against a half competitive Juve, we make them hero. We play their game, we sit exactly where they want us...
Inter is actually behind us now. Not just because of the table, but because they have fucked up their team. Nagatomo, Alvarez, Obi, Milito, Forlan, Pazzini etc. All those players are average or just even "good" at best, and the days of Eto'o and Zlatan are gone. We are AHEAD of Inter. Not just because of the table, but because they fucking *suck*. They won't get relegated, but they truly have a lot of rebuilding to do.

As for Milan, sure, they are ahead of us. But decades? Gimme a break. We could even catch up to them as early as next summer if we play our cards right in the market.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3341146 said:
:sergio:

Read the title of the thread again...the question is how old are you.
Why attempt petty domination-techniques? They truly are lame..

If you would rather see Inter get relegated than Juve winning a freakin' SCUDETTO, which is one of the most important things we could ever do; win the Serie-A, then you truly hate Inter more than you love Juve.

It's as clear as day.

Winning the title is a beautiful, truly wonderful thing. It's only rivalled by winning the CL.

Inter being relegated might benefit us, but nothing will be more beneficial to Juventus than getting to wear that scudetto on our jersey again. It it raises the status and importance of the club, it attracts great players, it increases our fanbase, it makes us sell more merchandise, and it could attract more capital and investment.

If you really love Juve more than you hate inter, then that is what you want to see happen. End of story.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Scudetto. Couldn't care less what happens to Inter or any other team while my team finished first.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If you would rather see Inter get relegated than Juve winning a freakin' SCUDETTO, which is one of the most important things we could ever do; win the Serie-A, then you truly hate Inter more than you love Juve.
That's your opinion,not mine. Difference is i do not label anyone 'hates inter more than loves juve' according to my opinion and you do. That is petty and lame.

And that is as clear as a clear day.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3341161 said:
That's your opinion,not mine. Difference is i do not label anyone 'hates inter more than loves juve' according to my opinion and you do. That is petty and lame.

And that is as clear as a clear day.
I got a little more than my own opinion to go on here, don't you think?

I have the fact that you would pass up a scudetto to see inter go down. That's really all I need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)