Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (11 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think it would be difficult for Inter to spend that much money on a Mourinho,seeing as they're selling all their best players. They reached the top, now they're going down. Milan is slightly better but we can definitely finish above them. What we've been missing is consistency and ability to finish small sides. With Conte, we'll hopefully get that back.
I can bet my house, my girlfriend, my car and my left ball that you are so freakin wrong with that.
Inter are fed up winning the title for so many consecutive times.
They are just letting some room to Milan to grow and add to the ITalian championship the extra spice and value it missed since calciopoli.
No one likes a one horse race. The situation as it was, was ridiculous to say the least.
The Milan clubs are controlling the domestic league as never before, they will be sharing titles for the neaxt decades and only drop a bone or two once every 4-5 year to the occasional rising power...

You are very delusional if you think that we can directly compete with them year in, year out.
Hopefully your naivity is only a shortcoming of your age. Havent you learned everything in the past decade?
Do you think that all this happened for nothing?
Do you think that the quality of the current team is comparable to the quality of the pre-calcipoli Juve?

Even then, despite having 2 or 3 times a better team that we have now and actually a better team than the Milan clubs, their political influence was enough, to grabb from us many titles we deserved more than them.
Imagine now, our pathetic state, how easily it can be abused.
We can overcome our selves once per decade and they may tolerate us an odd victory, just to keep things running, but become tittle contenders as before...
thats ridiculous, beyond any delusional day-dream!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Awe, that even worse that suffer 3-4 more years out of CL .
Thats a great sacrifice there Rab, hats off to a real Juventino!!!
Just because I love Del Piero more than I love my future wife I want us to win the Scudetto. But if that wasn't the case Inter to B now before tomorrow.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Anyways, this poll only shows how sort view and narrow-minded, the Juve fans are and why this pathetic management can so easily abuse and feed them false hopes...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Winning the league and reclaiming our throne at the top is the only true way to get back at these chumps. Winning this way tells the world that the only way to bring down this club is illegally. That alone is a compliment.

Winning ont he pitch, just like we did before 2006 is the way to go. We were class before, we are class now. Why change that?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can bet my house, my girlfriend, my car and my left ball that you are so freakin wrong with that.
Inter are fed up winning the title for so many consecutive times.
They are just letting some room to Milan to grow and add to the ITalian championship the extra spice and value it missed since calciopoli.
No one likes a one horse race. The situation as it was, was ridiculous to say the least.
The Milan clubs are controlling the domestic league as never before, they will be sharing titles for the neaxt decades and only drop a bone or two once every 4-5 year to the occasional rising power...

You are very delusional if you think that we can directly compete with them year in, year out.
Hopefully your naivity is only a shortcoming of your age. Havent you learned everything in the past decade?
Do you think that all this happened for nothing?
Do you think that the quality of the current team is comparable to the quality of the pre-calcipoli Juve?

Even then, despite having 2 or 3 times a better team that we have now and actually a better team than the Milan clubs, their political influence was enough, to grabb from us many titles we deserved more than them.
Imagine now, our pathetic state, how easily it can be abused.
We can overcome our selves once per decade and they may tolerate us an odd victory, just to keep things running, but become tittle contenders as before...
thats ridiculous, beyond any delusional day-dream!
He's back :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Winning ont he pitch, just like we did before 2006 is the way to go. We were class before, we are class now. Why change that?
Depends how you look at it. We could have won maybe 4 more Scudetti had Inter/Moratti/FIGC didn't create the whole Calciopoli and take away over 100m from us and our deserved Scudetti.

Sometimes, the only way to go on with your life is if the one who harmed you the most gets the same treatment. It's not an eye for an eye thing but more like being fair.

Inter are behind everything Juve passed through for the past 5-6 years.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I want both, screw Greg's options, us winning our 3rd star and Inter down to B.

That's the middle solution. I'm sure it suits everyone.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Winning the league and reclaiming our throne at the top is the only true way to get back at these chumps. Winning this way tells the world that the only way to bring down this club is illegally. That alone is a compliment.

Really? winning the scudetto 5 years after getting back to serie A tells the world the only way to bring down this club is illegally?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What difference would it make? Have you not been following Juventus for the previous 5 years?
We would have the scudetto for the first time in 5 years, having that is worth more than Inter in B for a season, in my opinion. And no, unfortunately I haven't, I really got into the sport around a year and a half ago.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We would have the scudetto for the first time in 5 years, having that is worth more than Inter in B for a season, in my opinion. And no, unfortunately I haven't, I really got into the sport around a year and a half ago.
And who stopped our winning cycle? Why would we have the Scudetto for the first time in 5years?

We all know the answer.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And who stopped our winning cycle? Why would we have the Scudetto for the first time in 5years?

We all know the answer.
Yes I know that. The way it looks now though, this is the best chance we have for it with a wounded Milan, Inter back to their usual sucking, and no Europe for us. Just my opinion is all, but I can absolutely see the other side of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)