Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (41 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Win it once/decade and and let the two Milan clubs win it the other 9 times is completely stupid.
One title means NOTHING, no one will ever give us any credit for a title, even this Napoli can win one title.
The Milan clubs are decades ahead of us, becuase of calciopoli and they are so far ahead, only because they conspired to destroy us.
It is only fair to suffer the same fate and then compete on equal basis, why should we tolerate having such a huge advantage over us?

Goodwill, for the common good of the Italian football that bended the law to destroy us?
BS!!!

We only give them value, with a flase impression that still have a fraction of the value we once had.
We give their victories and consecutive scuddeti added value.
No objective supporter really gives any credit for the paper scudetti Inter won on the court of laws, or with us in serie B, but against a half competitive Juve, we make them hero. We play their game, we sit exactly where they want us...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
In a normal scenario, I'd go with Inter down to B for everything they did to our club.

But for Del Piero, I'd say win the Scudetto this year.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:tup:

It would just confirm we didn't need any help what so ever in reclaiming our rightful spot in italy. For me, winning the scudetto & celebrating it with a 3rd star would printed on the jersey's would be a bigger fuck you to inter & the rest of italy.
100000 %

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

It would just confirm we didn't need any help what so ever in reclaiming our rightful spot in italy. For me, winning the scudetto & celebrating it with a 3rd star would printed on the jersey's would be a bigger fuck you to inter & the rest of italy.
How about inter in serie B and next year we win the scudetto? is this year the last year the scudetto is ever being played? is this our last chance to win it? is announcing to the world that juventus is back more important than letting them know inter are the real scumbags and getting our titles back?

If the question was 'get the two scudetto back and inter stays in serie A' i would take that over winning the title this year and letting inter stay up..

fuck eye for an eye...it should always be two eyes for an eye...coz no one would have lost anything if the first eye was not taken...i am amazed by you and others not wanting the Inter to rot in serie B..and not by any trial or court order but by their fucking pathetic self playing fucking pathetic inter football...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Sorry B :D gotta quote this again and say this is bullshit :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
says the guy that complains when money isn't well spent. :lol: You would forgo millions more from the CL and another title just to prove a point.

Pride. :sergio:

It's time to move on, do our talking on the pitch instead of hoping some judge makes a decision somewhere.
This is not about pride, its about justice and about restoring the balance.
The situation as it is, has us removed out of picture nearly completely, dont be delusional from our current board stand, we are many classes bellow the Milan clubs.

The team who had with Capello on board could have won many consecutive titles and a couple of CL, now we wont reach the semis not even in the next decade. Forget the past? I m talking about the future, the devastating blow we were dealt is not smth that we can forget, it affects our present and our far future, you and i may not live enough to see Juve reaching the level we had pre-calciopoli.

How can you ignore that? You care so little about Juve?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy;3340928 said:
How about inter in serie B and next year we win the scudetto? is this year the last year the scudetto is ever being played? is this our last chance to win it? is announcing to the world that juventus is back more important than letting them know inter are the real scumbags and getting our titles back?

If the question was 'get the two scudetto back and inter stays in serie A' i would take that over winning the title this year and letting inter stay up..

fuck eye for an eye...it should always be two eyes for an eye...coz no one would have lost anything if the first eye was not taken...i am amazed by you and others not wanting the Inter to rot in serie B..and not by any trial or court order but by their fucking pathetic self playing fucking pathetic inter football...
They'e already languishing at the bottom of the table and after selling Sneijder, I don't see them making a comeback.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Woody, i'm just being realistic here, if any of you think inter are going down or would ever go down, you are sorely mistaken. I have my priorities in order, i'm not gonna invest so much emotion & valuable time worrying about trash when it could be spent of my fav team ever.

Fact is, there's a bigger chance of Juventus winning the scudetto than inter being relegated. Secondly, i'd much rather cheer for my team winning the scudetto + enjoying the inter fans die of jealousy than us gaining CL qualification(WOOFUCKINGHOO!) + inter going down.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They'e already languishing at the bottom of the table and after selling Sneijder, I don't see them making a comeback.
Milan crashes everyone with 3-0, while in the mean time clashes in CL, do you think they will have issues to finish us of when the focus in serie A?

Do you think that we are now above Inter as a club, is it so difficult for Moratti to hire a Mourinho and spend 150mil to buy top stars we can only dream of and win the CL again?

You guys are really delusional enough to consider that we are in the same league as the Milan clubs?
Are you really that naive or just heretic/traitors/glory hunters?

May 22, 2007
I feel sorry and i am ashamed for the 29 glory hunters/voters who are so easily bought with a meangless title and are ready to forget and forgive the devastating, nearly deadly blow that was dealt on us...
How is winning a Scudetto, in any way, a method of being bought off? :lol: Like the league are just gifting it to the club to make them shut up about Calciopoli. It's not like we're taking away one of their league wins and relegating them, so we can get the trophy, maybe the club will actually perform well and all that stuff.

And a Scudetto described as "meaningless". You must really take little pleasure in anything.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Woody, i'm just being realistic here, if any of you think inter are going down or would ever go down, you are sorely mistaken. I have my priorities in order, i'm not gonna invest so much emotion & valuable time worrying about trash when it could be spent of my fav team ever.

Fact is, there's a bigger chance of Juventus winning the scudetto than inter being relegated. Secondly, i'd much rather cheer for my team winning the scudetto + enjoying the inter fans die of jealousy than us gaining CL qualification(WOOFUCKINGHOO!) + inter going down.
If you look at the poll, there's 2 voted for missing CL in order to see Inter relegated. :sergio:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

I agree 100% but the thing is we are not talking about what is realistic...of course i know inter will bounce back and get their act together..

The question is would you rather...and i would rather watch inter rot in serie B and wait for another year to win the scudetto...and i know its unlikely to happen but that is what the topic is about ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Milan crashes everyone with 3-0, while in the mean time clashes in CL, do you think they will have issues to finish us of when the focus in serie A?

Do you think that we are now above Inter as a club, is it so difficult for Moratti to hire a Mourinho and spend 150mil to buy top stars we can only dream of and win the CL again?

You guys are really delusional enough to consider that we are in the same league as the Milan clubs?
Are you really that naive or just heretic/traitors/glory hunters?
I think it would be difficult for Inter to spend that much money on a Mourinho,seeing as they're selling all their best players. They reached the top, now they're going down. Milan is slightly better but we can definitely finish above them. What we've been missing is consistency and ability to finish small sides. With Conte, we'll hopefully get that back.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Woody, i'm just being realistic here. Fact is, there's a bigger chance of Juventus winning the scudetto than inter being relegated.
True that, but its also unrealistic to believe that we can actually win this championship or that it will mean anything to a non very very sort minded Juventino...
As a club we should set our priorities to win the scudetto. Because realistically thats the only thing we can achieve.
But as fans, on the theoretical dilema we are facing here, its a disgrace not vote for the thing you would do if it was by your hand to decide.
Of course it will never happen as long as Moratti is controlling the FIGC...

Secondly, i'd much rather cheer for my team winning the scudetto + enjoying the inter fans die of jealousy than us gaining CL qualification(WOOFUCKINGHOO!) + inter going down.
Thats the supreior thinking, but after everything they did to us, we ought to know better.
Unfortuantely, there is no justice in the real world, they have used every mean possible to destroy us and they have been succesful to undone us as a competitive team. Their chanmpionships will pile up in the next decades and we are turning into a former glory middle table team, just like the other Turin based club. Winning one championship, means NOTHING in the long run... Its only a personal point of solace for small minded fans...

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
"CL and Inter in A vs non-CL and Inter in B"
"Scudetto and Inter in A vs non-scudetto (CL) and Inter in B"

Depends on the question, seriously. I wouldn't give a CL place for nothing, we need it more than anything or we'll lose all the few remainder status we still have. Scudetto, however, it's just one title and I'm sure we'll win one soon if we qualify for CL in this season. So... CL place and Inter in B. I'd honestly love to see that team fairly in B.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
"CL and Inter in A vs non-CL and Inter in B"
"Scudetto and Inter in A vs non-scudetto (CL) and Inter in B"

Depends on the question, seriously. I wouldn't give a CL place for nothing, we need it more than anything or we'll lose all the few remainder status we still have. Scudetto, however, it's just one title and I'm sure we'll win one soon if we qualify for CL in this season. So... CL place and Inter in B. I'd honestly love to see that team fairly in B.
Word.

Juve in CL + Inter in B :touched:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If you look at the poll, there's 2 voted for missing CL in order to see Inter relegated. :sergio:
Excellent reasoning.:tup:

WΏΏdy;3340949 said:
I agree 100% but the thing is we are not talking about what is realistic...of course i know inter will bounce back and get their act together..

The question is would you rather...and i would rather watch inter rot in serie B and wait for another year to win the scudetto...and i know its unlikely to happen but that is what the topic is about ;)
Reality aside, i still stand by what i said. It seems that you lot invest way too much emotion in a rubbish team like inter. Have you ever noticed how some people spend most of their time hating on others(while enjoying it too) & achieving nothing in the process? Once Juventus wins the scudetto, it will have a domino effect & we will continue that run of success.

I'd much rather witness a lifetime of success for Juventus than a brief moment of pain for inter. That's just my take on it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You guys sound like the poll offers are really on the table and we have to make an important decision which one to choose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)