SCUD8TTO CELEBRATIONS HERE! (3 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Congrats guys. We failed in Europe this season, but the Scudetto remains a great achievement. For that, all of you should enjoy your day! Wish the season wouldn't end today but it is what it is. I am sure the club has all the ambitions to go all the way in the Champions League and I say we have another 2 years or so (to get the most out of Ronaldo) to finally win that damn thing. I am sure the club will evaluate starting tomorrow, and do what's required to build a competitive roster next year again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Congrats guys. I know CL exit left sour taste, but its been washed away by another title. Every Serie A title is enjoyable, bc I always go back to period between 2006-2011 and how much we sucked. Lets repeat this again next season. Forza Juve

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Huge achievement.

Everyone who supported this team in Serie B will always appreciate every single of these titles. Others will always take them for granted. But who cares.

Now we need to bring in some fresh blood and continue to aim for CL.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Congrats!! Not trying to be a spoiled fan, but this was really a given with CR7 and Napoli and Milan being a mess they are.. Still Congrats all! ts always great to add that scudetto title!
Fino Alla Fine Forza Juve!

No Celebrations link?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Amazing. Despite the disappointment of this week this is truly an unbelievable achievement from a football club.

8 in a row.

Sensational

Congratulations everyone let's enjoy this and be back next year even stronger!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)