uh i know he was really popular in ukraine a few years ago
but he's probably not as big anymore
i like a few of his songs tho, very energetic
only it's hard to call that kind of music trance

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    wht? ofcourse it's trance Vicky, i really loved his album "Nessaja".

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    gimme a break Montero, Scooter is ahell of a band,i really like tht man called "ICE" , he is the main leader of the band.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Cheese trance. Their songs are catchy, but they are no where near to what real trance is. Listen to some tiesto, armin van buuren, corsten, van dyk, etc and you will hear some reall good trance.

trance tune of the week: Solid Globe - Sahara

Awsome track :thumb:

Its been on almost every tiesto and avb set this year.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    gimme a break Montero, Scooter is ahell of a band,i really like tht man called "ICE" , he is the main leader of the band.
    Sccoter are shite. Their only hit was a cover and the music, if you can call it that, is just horrible to hear!. As PersianMafia has said, its absolutely nothing compared to real Trance like PvD, AvB, Tiesto, Oakenfold etc etc

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Sccoter are shite. Their only hit was a cover and the music, if you can call it that, is just horrible to hear!. As PersianMafia has said, its absolutely nothing compared to real Trance like PvD, AvB, Tiesto, Oakenfold etc etc
    who arent that great either :cheesy:

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    i liek Tiesto so muc too,expicially some remixex they did ,like they did a gr8 remix for the song "Delerium - Innocente" and htier song Lethan industry ..

u a fan of ATB and Benny Benassy btw?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
    haha. i was expecting something like "your music sucks, you dont know anything. my music is send froma above :blah:
    All true :)D) but so long as you don't like Linkin park I won't criticise :D

EJ (short for your username ;)) I love ATB's stuff (where is he now btw?) 9pm (till I come) is probably my fave ever trance tune, don't stop was a corker too!

Not a fan of benny benassi though, its all a bit too cheesy for me :yuck:

Tiesto's pretty good, I loved his remix of delerium's silence. goes on for about 11 minutes but quality all the way :)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    i dono ATB r nw,but surely thier gr8test song was 9 pm till i come and "Hold You".

delerium's silence
    what a song!!!!

Not a fan of benny benassi though, its all a bit too cheesy for me
    why PM (short for username ;) ) ? ,Satsifaction and Get loose r 2 major songs for benny,i'm sure u have heard them be4 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)