Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (1 Viewer)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Camorra guys made huge bets on half time of Napoli-Parma game??? I am reading something about that, with help of google translate, so I dont know if this is true, fuck Seria A, this is total shit league

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Mark, make a poll! "Which club do you think is the "big team" involved?" Inter, Milan, Roma, Juventus, etc...

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Throwing games is a possibility, no? Mind you, this team is absolute shit, so giving up two goals in a matter of minutes seems totally legit.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Throwing games is a possibility, no? Mind you, this team is absolute shit, so giving up two goals in a matter of minutes seems totally legit.
True , True. Only suspect game would be the Chievo one where we conceded two goals real quick. Chievo was involved in the Sampdoria game but it was cleared up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Any massive scandal with major repercussions for major clubs basically destroys Italian football for the next decade, judging by what happened to Juventus. But who cares, the league isn't that good anyway and the Prem still has time before their debt bubble bursts, so whatever.

Fuck them all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I could see refs being corrupt and influencing decisions but I have hard time believing that bit about Milan and Chievo players agreeing on an amount of goals scored. They may be aware of certain things but I doubt many players are actively participating.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Surprised our name hasn't come out yet considering the amount of times we drew games that we were leading and should of won :shifty:

Nah we are just shit :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)