Schmicolli wants Back (2 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Will you take him back ? I won't... he's overrated, annoying , nobody wants him and he spoke very deragatory of Juventus and wanted them out of the CL etc. Also thought he deserved to start ahead of our stars at the time..... moved to fiorentina etc.

Miccoli waits for Capello exit
Monday 26 June, 2006
Fabrizio Miccoli is ready to rejoin Juventus this summer, but only if Coach Fabio Capello leaves the Italian giants.

Miccoli’s future has yet to be resolved given that the Juve-owned forward has spent the last two seasons at Fiorentina and then Benfica.

It was expected that his Turin career was definitely over, but that may not be the case as the pint-sized starlet has admitted.

“I have a contract until 2008, therefore I should be returning to Italy next season,” he told the 'Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper.

“I now need to speak to Juventus’ new directors to decide my future. But before then we will have to see whether they change Coach or if Capello stays.”

The two men don’t share the greatest relationship, mainly due to the fact that Capello doesn’t seem to rate the Lecce-native.

Despite his heroics on loan at Perugia and in his first season at Juve under Marcello Lippi, the tactician had no room in his plans for the striker.

That may all change now though, especially as rumours insists that Capello is on his way out of the club.

Didier Deschamps is in line to take over, even if the scandal-hit outfit find themselves in Serie B next term.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't take him back... purely because he's talked nothing but crap about Juve since he left.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
hes not an overated player, imo
he has everything, skill, speed etc. but always lacking of luck.
if u doubt about his ability, look at his goal in CL against Liverpool
and the most important thing is he wish to play for us, a team risk B. hes a true juventino.

Jul 28, 2002
gray said:
I wouldn't take him back... purely because he's talked nothing but crap about Juve since he left.
Did he actually say the things he said , or was he mis quoted?

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    AlexTheGreat said:
    hes a true juventino.
    that wanted Liverpool to kick Juve's ass, that wanted Juventus to crumble, that talked badly even about Del Piero.... ? he's not a true juventino, he's a brat that wants money after every club ditches him. if he was so good, why did fiorentina and benfica let him go ? because he scores once in a blue moon that's why.

Jul 28, 2002
    if we looked after him and didnt mess him about, im sure he would work hard, look what he did for the viola, ask any viola fan, they were upset they lost micco who work icredibly hard for them.

Hopefully we sell micco to Blackburn or some other average team who can build their squad around him.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
    mnementh said:
    that wanted Liverpool to kick Juve's ass, that wanted Juventus to crumble, that talked badly even about Del Piero.... ? he's not a true juventino, he's a brat that wants money after every club ditches him. if he was so good, why did fiorentina and benfica let him go ? because he scores once in a blue moon that's why.
    I know a lot of his nege-talk about juve, but once he also claimed that he didnt have any problem with Dp, and he loved this club, the only reason he left was he wanted more time for playing.
    he did need some luck with him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    At this stage I will welcome Miccoli back to Juventus with open arms. Sure I admit I dislike Miccoli, but I think that since Juventus are in trouble, my personal feuds with him should cease. Sure he may have talked trash about Juventus when he was at Fiorentina, but when he was recalled from his loan, he felt he owned himself completely and learn hot to shut up when playing for Benfica. To be honest I wouldn't expect Benfica to keep him either

If Miccoli was really to stay in Juventus even if they are relegated to Serie B, then good for him. He would provide an added dimension to the team. It will be a real surprise package for Juventus. And I hope that Miccoli would be treated properly from then on

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    If we get relegated,
    then he is Juve material,
    but the things he said (more than once)
    will be never forgiven no matter how much hard,
    some ppl are trying to find excuses...

Jul 28, 2002
    Cronios said:
    If we get relegated,
    then he is Juve material,
    but the things he said (more than once)
    will be never forgiven no matter how much hard,
    some ppl are trying to find excuses...
    As i was a Micco fan, ill make excuses for him. We need pace...he has it.

His beef, as he stated, was with juve's back room staff...not the players or fans....merely our much lorded directors.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I don't care if he is an overrated midget, an underrated giant or an unrated nobody, but if he is willing to express his interest for Juventus, y not give him another chance?

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    BooQy said:
    maybe hes good but he has no discipline, if del piero could put up with capello so could micoli!
    Thats kinda hard when Capello lies straight to your face. he told him that the tactics would revolve around him, the very next day Juve had signed Zlatan and half of Micco to Fiorentina. I too would be pissed off at Capello, he has no attitude problem, his pride's just been hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)