Scary stuff! (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Woh ... life must be a ***** for you! ;)
No it's not. I Just try working hard to avoid it.because it feels bitter. I just don't like being on the loosing side.

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    I'm scared of dolls (and no, it has nothing to do with Chuckie - I've always had this). I am absolutely CONVINCED evil takes residence in them. Just look at those cold marble eyes :scared:

--------
    LOL! :LOL:

You're scared of dolls! muhuhahahahahaha! That's ridicolous...

BTW... I just found out that hamsters really make me piss myself. God damn, they're scary! :eek:

On my way home today I met my neighbours daughter. She called me a 'spasser'. I thought... - God damn it! She has been talking to DJ!
    So I grabbed my bat and started pounding her, but then she pulled out her hamster and said. I'm not afraid to use it... I screamed ARGHHHH!!! And ran away like a sissy... Then she went home and played some teatherball... sick kid!

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    dependancy and spiders!!!!!:eek: oh and barbie dolls cuz i think they come alive when you switch the light off!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I'm scared of dolls (and no, it has nothing to do with Chuckie - I've always had this). I am absolutely CONVINCED evil takes residence in them. Just look at those cold marble eyes :scared:

--------
    IM with you dude!!!! dolls are very very scary,!!! because of that, i never enter to my sisters´s room at night!!. I think that they all alive.

The ladders too!!!. If no one is holding it, and im up, believe me that ill get stuck in that lñadder the whole day, without make a move...too scared.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, I am scared of what lies in my future. I am afraid of what my life is and will be. Then I am afraid to die. Well not really, just want a painless death, that's all ;)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    So basically you're scared 24/7 ... do you ever get out of bed? :D
    :D You mean if I ever sleep. Hell no!!

Thing about me. I love night so much. I hate day. I love the moon, hate the sun. Love rain. I think the nights are too precious to waste that I don't sleep. I just must do anything but sleep at nights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)