Scary little article (1 Viewer)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Conte and Vialli are players I respected a lot. as players. But as coaches? they never proved anything. You can't just "try to be a coach" in a club like Juve.

As for Ferrara, in a few years after being Italy assistent, well why not. But of course in the near future, Spaletti seems the best choice.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think you guys are Underrating Vialli, he is not that bad at all. But of course there are a lot of better option out there, Like Guidolin or even Terim.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i wouldn't mind havin vialli as coach cause that crazy bastard will surely bring a more attack minded approach to Juve's game.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Anyone but Capello will bring more attacking football. But playing attacking just isn't Juventus. Personally, I don't mind teams playing slightly defensive, as long as they play well and have attacking talent.

Inter might play more attacking then Juve, but I hate their style of play. The midfield doesn't act as a unit, they just fire long balls and hope Adriano or Oba will dribble past three defenders.

So I really don't care if our next coach plays attacking or not, as long as he plays good football. (btw, Deschamps is still available, and he plays VERY offensive, much more then Vialli).

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I like the idea of either Vialli or Deschamps. Vialli was able to keep Chelsea competitive even though the club was poor at the time, and though he didn't exactly excel at Watford, the team was IMO pretty solid.

Well, do we need to go thru Didi's exploits at Monaco? His only bad season got him sacked. Coaching can be so unfair at times...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Vialli will do a splendid job at Juventus. Past record aside, I think he's the kind of coach who'll have great chemistry with the side. Somewhat like Lippi did.

As for Giraudo, Bettega and Moggi. I have a feeling two of those three are going to be gone in the summer. Its so hard to imagine that.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the triade being broken would be very alarming IMO.the team had soo much success with them, getting good player... as well as being financially almost perfect.

abt life after Don fabio( who may be going to real next year), i dont think Prandelli will leave the viola cuz their squad is being developed and has promise soo he wont leave easily.

Hitzfield anyone ? i dont want Deschamps , and i dont know anything abt Vialli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)