Scarlett Johansson (1 Viewer)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
There's something about her, quite in fact I thought she was very cute and moving in Lost in Translation... but she's far from being 'hot', at least the way I understand the word.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
There's something about her, quite in fact I thought she was very cute and moving in Lost in Translation... but she's far from being 'hot', at least the way I understand the word.
I think that she is "hot" and you don't... Face it, people have different opinions....:)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
I think that she is "hot" and you don't... Face it, people have different opinions....:)
... or aren't in agreement over what a given word means

But of course, there's no accounting for tastes :)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

... or aren't in agreement over what a given word means

But of course, there's no accounting for tastes :)
Yes, I can agree with you on that:thumb:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I agree with Stephano. For some reason she appears to be a bit strange. But then again there is still time for that to go away, did you know she's only 19?

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
I agree with Stephano. For some reason she appears to be a bit strange. But then again there is still time for that to go away, did you know she's only 19?
Seriously??
:shocked:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Fuckable
I wouldnt say no. In lost in translation, she has this cute touch about her which is extremely appealing. There is that ' something ' about here.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Overrated is not the same as unnecessary.

This time I just saved you all a conversation that would have lead to a useless middle-road conclusion: Scarlett Johansson is fuckable :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)