Scarface! (1 Viewer)

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Some of my favourites:

"**** Gaspar Gomez, and **** the ****in' Diaz brothers! ****'em all! I bury those cock-a-roaches!"

"Eh, **** you, man! Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me! [I don't need him; I don't need her. Everything is roses; I don't need nobody]"

"Chi Chi; Chi Chi, get the yeyo"

And my wonderful sig

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
My roommates are signed up for a similar service. For $15 or $20 a month you can get all the movies you want, free delivery. But you can hold no more than 3 simultaneously though.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
My favs which do not have f.u.c.k:

"Her womb is sooo polluted, I can't even have a baby with her mang." - Tony

"b*tch............... LESBIAN" - Manny

Say them right and you'll love it! ;)

Great movie! Oliver Stone is a mastermind to come up with a screenplay like that!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

that's gotta be your most insightful post ever :D
It was actually a great post.. :thumb:

You probibly couldn't have read it Graham because it's faaaar away :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
:LOL:
Anyways here's the truth: I wanted to edit my post, instead i hit quote (by mistake) and I quoted my post. So I was like "no". So I edited the second post to a simple "." and fixed the ***** to b*tch in the first one. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
The actor Edward Norton said that in "25th Hour."
It sounds a bit like what he says in American History X. I hope Ed Norton doesn't become typecast :scared: he's my favourite actor
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
:LOL:
Anyways here's the truth: I wanted to edit my post, instead i hit quote (by mistake) and I quoted my post. So I was like "no". So I edited the second post to a simple "." and fixed the ***** to b*tch in the first one. ;)
Been here for 19 months and still don't know how to delete posts? :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Been here for 19 months and still don't know how to delete posts? :D
:eek: I must have forgot ;)

Now that I think of it, I could go back and delete each one of my previous posts and be back onto a clean slate with zero posts! :cheesy:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Now that I think of it, I could go back and delete each one of my previous posts and be back onto a clean slate with zero posts!
don't worry.. I predict the post counter is going bust soon anyways.. Graham's back... ;)

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ok i bought it yesterday saw it today and it was one of the best movies i ever have seen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)