Scandal: what the fans say (7 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
*Juventino* said:
i hope your right Jovanotti... "mi fido di te" (jovanotti)
Perfect conclusion ,Juventino,originaly I am Jovanotti,but this way I tried to change my nick into giovanotti.:tup:

This is what I've been writing on Tifoso Lou's "First name thread.":)

And for Del Piero,he is the last person to leave the club,he is staying for sure!!!!

Forza Il Capitano!!!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Juventus will always be in my heart and always be my big love. Whatever people say about us and wherever we play I will always be black and white.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Jus_Juve said:
Plus we will surely be kicked out of the G14 elite club organisation. They certainly dont want a "dirty" club in their grp.
All the while Chelsea wanted to get in, this is the best time for them

Let me know when they actually get a clean club in that group.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Do we love Juve just because they are in Seri A and win the scudetto almost every year, or do we love them because of their rich history, great players, and what they mean to us all? Please, everyone, relax...do some tai chi, drink some green tea....I think Juve will be vindicated when all the real facts come out. If by some remote chance Juve are relagated, they will be back. They need their fans to remain loyal no matter what division they are in. Don't quit now!!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With heads held high we can be proud of this Scudetto because it's proven now that we are the best team in the league.

We haven't been as favoured by the refs as the Milano clubs and in my opinion we've had that "edge of champions" side to our play - an ability to kill off games - that other teams have been lacking.

As for the future, no matter where in which division we'll play, no matter what the outcome of this "scandal", I'll always love and support this club, meaning - till the day that I die and beyond.

An entire nation is desperately attempting to remove the Scudetto from our jersey (and even take away our glorious 2005 Championship) but what they fail to realize is that they are only ensuring that we, the fans, unite even more, and that because of this we will come out stronger than ever when the prosecutors lose their case.

It's been a very good season overall so just keep on enjoying it cuz WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Get drunk, Reminisce and Have Fun!

Juventus per sempre!!

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
Jem83 said:
With heads held high we can be proud of this Scudetto because it's proven now that we are the best team in the league.

We haven't been as favoured by the refs as the Milano clubs and in my opinion we've had that "edge of champions" side to our play - an ability to kill off games - that other teams have been lacking.

As for the future, no matter where in which division we'll play, no matter what the outcome of this "scandal", I'll always love and support this club, meaning - till the day that I die and beyond.

An entire nation is desperately attempting to remove the Scudetto from our jersey (and even take away our glorious 2005 Championship) but what they fail to realize is that they are only ensuring that we, the fans, unite even more, and that because of this we will come out stronger than ever when the prosecutors lose their case.

It's been a very good season overall so just keep on enjoying it cuz WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Get drunk, Reminisce and Have Fun!

Juventus per sempre!!

I love you, Jem83!!! great post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)