Scandal: what the fans say (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
Do they have the ability to win titles and CLs? Even if they managed one or two, can they sustain it?

Or are you only satisfied with Juve just appearing in the Serie A in the future, occasionally manage to qualify for the CL, and sometimes even may have to fight relegation?
When was Fiorentina like that. They were demoted and they recovered back to their original form and maybe even better.

I will be satsified when Juventus is seen as a clean organisation and competing for the tournaments they are in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Fighting relegation and aiming just to qualify for Europe? You satisfy with that?

Because from what I remember before Prandelli took over, Fiorentina was nearly relegated.

Now they can only aim for fourth with the skin of their teeth. Yes they qualify for CL, but can they win it realistically?

A club of juve's stature is only contented with all those?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems you are missing my point.

Fiorentina before their relegation used to be a team that fights for CL spots and sometimes fight for relegation. They were relgated, they recovered and they came back to their original form.

Juventus are a team that wins titles and is always a Serie A contender. If they get relegated they will recover and come back to THEIR original form, not that of Fiorentina.

Got it now??

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Juve is a club that is suppose to think and move forward. Aim to win titles and CLs, now you are implying we be happy if juve manage to go back to Serie A and fight relegation, or aim for a 4th CL spot.

Why cant they win titles and CLs after the come back from Serie B or whatever you may wonder?

Does juve still have the money, reputation, and prestige left after all that mess?

- Sponsors will withdraw
- Some of the fans will not support them anymore
- Loss of ticket revenues
- Loss of merchandises
- Loss of TV rights
- Financial meltdown
- Stock market prices and shares will drop or become worthless
- World class players leaving
- Compensation to be paid to players with a clause that says relegation release clause and compensation
- Inrecoverable reputation
- No money to buy quality players anymore
- Clubs facilities and equippment needs to be sold
- Cheaper staffs need to be employed and world class coaches and physios will be gone

You thinking about Milan? Thats a long time ago when money doesnt played a big part in the soccer world. How to compare different eras of time, in the past policemen in asia wore short pants, now they wore long ones. Times have changed my friend

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
It seems you are missing my point.

Fiorentina before their relegation used to be a team that fights for CL spots and sometimes fight for relegation. They were relgated, they recovered and they came back to their original form.

Juventus are a team that wins titles and is always a Serie A contender. If they get relegated they will recover and come back to THEIR original form, not that of Fiorentina.

Got it now??
You guarentee they will be back to their original form? What if they dont my friend...What if they dont....

Dont take anything for granted in today's society

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
You guarentee they will be back to their original form? What if they dont my friend...What if they dont....

Dont take anything for granted in today's society
I don't guarantee anything but I'd rather see my club clean and not called a cheat club rather than win tainted titles. Is it that hard to grasp?

If Juventus are to be a great Serie B team and not cheaters, so let them compete there.

Dec 26, 2004
Jeeks said:
I don't guarantee anything but I'd rather see my club clean and not called a cheat club rather than win tainted titles. Is it that hard to grasp?

If Juventus are to be a great Serie B team and not cheaters, so let them compete there.
Playing in Serie A next season with everybody suspecting every single point we earn isn't enjoyable... at least IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
- Sponsors will withdraw
New sposnors will come

Jus_Juve said:
Gloryhunters, we are better off without them.

Jus_Juve said:
It can be recovered.

Jus_Juve said:
- Loss of merchandises
Also can be recovered.

Jus_Juve said:
- Loss of TV rights
The whole TV rights in Italy are fucked up, I'd rather have new deals.

Jus_Juve said:
- Financial meltdown
Juventus is backed by the FIAT galaxy, I don't see this melting down.

Jus_Juve said:
Aren't you being redundant here?

Jus_Juve said:
New world-class plyers will come.

Jus_Juve said:
- Compensation to be paid to players with a clause that says relegation release clause and compensation
It's about time we get rid of our mercenaries.

Jus_Juve said:
This is where you are totally wrong!! Our reputation is cheaters, by being penalized we will be cleaning our name.

Jus_Juve said:
Refer to the FIAT issue.

Jus_Juve said:
Laughable actually.

Jus_Juve said:
- Cheaper staffs need to be employed and world class coaches and physios will be gone
When the time comes, the appropriate staff and eployees and coaches will be hired. Physios too.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
New sposnors will come

It can be recovered.

Also can be recovered.

This is where you are totally wrong!! Our reputation is cheaters, by being penalized we will be cleaning our name.

Refer to the FIAT issue.

Laughable actually.

When the time comes, the appropriate staff and eployees and coaches will be hired. Physios too.
Hope so. But sometimes its easier said than done

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
New sposnors will come

It can be recovered.

Also can be recovered.

Refer to the FIAT issue.

Laughable actually.

Pardon me for my negativities. Not everyone always think of the bright side... Losing 3 CL finals was already a pain, now the thought of us may be in Serie B or C is really driving me crazy......Cant really do much for the past few days after knowing of the possible consequences. This is really depressing, the Lord has forsaken us....

Nov 21, 2005
guys...

I am so wooried about all this... i even cry because of it...please lets hope all together this will come to a good end.... del piero may never leave juventus... and juventus may not be rulen in 1 moment.... i really love Juve .... im desperate... what to do??????

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
Juve is a club that is suppose to think and move forward. Aim to win titles and CLs, now you are implying we be happy if juve manage to go back to Serie A and fight relegation, or aim for a 4th CL spot.

Why cant they win titles and CLs after the come back from Serie B or whatever you may wonder?

Does juve still have the money, reputation, and prestige left after all that mess?

- Sponsors will withdraw
- Loss of merchandises
- Loss of TV rights
- Financial meltdown

You thinking about Milan? Thats a long time ago when money doesnt played a big part in the soccer world. How to compare different eras of time, in the past policemen in asia wore short pants, now they wore long ones. Times have changed my friend
I must agree with you,I read that the possible losses are estimated on 120 mil Euros,if Juve get down to serie B,especially from the TV revenues and sponsors which might withdraw!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
*Juventino* said:
guys...

I am so wooried about all this... i even cry because of it...please lets hope all together this will come to a good end.... del piero may never leave juventus... and juventus may not be rulen in 1 moment.... i really love Juve .... im desperate... what to do??????
One thing less to worry for,Del Piero will stay,that's for sure!!!

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
times like these makes u wonder....do we really luv our club? which one of u will actually still support juve when they are in seire B? if not, fuk off i glory hunters!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
So what if we get relegated to Serie B or C. Juve will come back and be stronger than before. Yes we may lose sponsership money, some players and tv money.

IMO we will be more attractive to sponsors, players and tv if we clean up our act.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
jaansu said:
So what if we get relegated to Serie B or C. Juve will come back and be stronger than before. Yes we may lose sponsership money, some players and tv money.

IMO we will be more attractive to sponsors, players and tv if we clean up our act.

:D:D:D:D all it takes is a bit of faith :D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)