Scandal: what the fans say (9 Viewers)

Nov 21, 2005
i dont think something is funny of this.... i can't fucking sleep because were might go to C2a or someting:
JUVE - manfredonia :(
sassari torres - JUVE :(
pisa - JUVE :(

SOMEONS SHOOT ME..... OR GIVE ME SOME CONFIDENCE :(

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
*Juventino* said:
i dont think something is funny of this.... i can't fucking sleep because were might go to C2a or someting:
JUVE - manfredonia :(
sassari torres - JUVE :(
pisa - JUVE :(

SOMEONS SHOOT ME..... OR GIVE ME SOME CONFIDENCE :(
It won't be the end of the world. I'll support Juventus even if they play in C2. If they cheated, they should be punished.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Sorry mate but when you do this "1 minute before my death i tell everyone that i am an Interista... so there wil die an Interista and no Juventino..." one Juventino will die before Interista

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
*Juventino* said:
......are we taking everything litteraly??...pfuuuu im fucking worried about Juve future and you are making a reaction like that on this topic
I`m just saying that you sentece makse no sense, because when you say that you arent Juventino, in that moment one Juventino will die, not inter fan but our dear Juve`s.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
If we play in Serie B, it is the end.

All the players will go, except for an old Del Piero perhaps. We may never recover from it again, we will lose all revenues, sponsors, supporters, TV rights, merchandices.

Everything will be lost. Even if we manage to come back to Serie A again, we will have to do it with youth and relatively unknown players. We will never be able to attract players of calibre of nedved, vieira, ibra, emerson again.

So for those who think going to Serie B is no big deal, think again. Juve's status will be like that of Nottingham Forest (former European Champions now lingering in the wrong end of the English Division) and will no longer be considered one of Europe's elite clubs.

Think about it !!!!

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Matteo.. said:
No it's not. I'm confident we can and will recover. Didn't Milan recover?

Thats a very long time ago. Nowadays everything is about reputation, prestige and money.

With relegation to Serie B or whatever, reputation, prestige and surely money will all be gone.

Without those, how are you going to recover? Produce 10 Ronaldinhos from our youth system? By very old players to add experience??

Plus we will surely be kicked out of the G14 elite club organisation. They certainly dont want a "dirty" club in their grp.

All the while Chelsea wanted to get in, this is the best time for them

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
All in all, I am not trying to talk rubbish here. I am just trying to anticipate the club's future and taking Milan as an example is total naiviety

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jus_Juve said:
Thats a very long time ago. Nowadays everything is about reputation, prestige and money.

With relegation to Serie B or whatever, reputation, prestige and surely money will all be gone.

Without those, how are you going to recover? Produce 10 Ronaldinhos from our youth system? By very old players to add experience??

Plus we will surely be kicked out of the G14 elite club organisation. They certainly dont want a "dirty" club in their grp.

All the while Chelsea wanted to get in, this is the best time for them
Just a few years back, Fiorentina got relegated and just last season they were back in Serie A and just this season they got the 4th place and a capocannoniere. This is not a very long time ago.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
Jeeks said:
Fiorentina also recovered from C1. They have a CL position now.

Do they have the ability to win titles and CLs? Even if they managed one or two, can they sustain it?

Or are you only satisfied with Juve just appearing in the Serie A in the future, occasionally manage to qualify for the CL, and sometimes even may have to fight relegation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)