Scallie/Chav (1 Viewer)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Since there is such confusion over scallies/chavs and noone knows what the hell i'm talking about usually, let's clarify once and for all.

This is why I get beaten up so much. I'm a magnet for chavs. :D

Disclaimer: This guy is completely retarded and an 'extreme' example.

Oh and they hang out in groups. If it was one guy it wouldn't matter, it's when there are about 4-6 that yoju are fvcked :D

http://www.devvo.stonedmedia.com/video/devvo/devvoasowt3.wmv

"Devvo is Darren Devonshire, a "chav" from the Doncaster/Hull area. Devvo lets me follow him around and film his life in exchange for cigarettes, alcohol and small change. I suppose the following films are just documentaries about the "chav" scene/problem in Northern England."

It's also pretty good comedy :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Bet it ain't..scallies are all over the show in Manchester, especially where I live; they don't bother me due to the fact I've usually got a massive ugly dog with me..instead they ask 'if i fight it' and 'would I like to breed it with their mangy alsatian b!tch'.. :wallbang:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
i think chavs is a european phenomenon. didnt see any of those in the usa. jocks, idiots, but no chavs.
It's a fad, like plenty before, and plenty more to come. It'll soon be replaced with the latest fashionable breed of scumbag.

OP
jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Yeah that one obviously you would. But like i said, it's usually more than one and they can be tough. It can be intimidating that's for sure.
    If you walk on you can avoid problems though its hard to ignore some punk that's trying to **** you off. Sometimes they back off, sometimes I beat the shit out of him and often they kick the hell outta me until someone peels them off :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Yeah that one obviously you would. But like i said, it's usually more than one and they can be tough. It can be intimidating that's for sure.
    If you walk on you can avoid problems though its hard to ignore some punk that's trying to **** you off. Sometimes they back off, sometimes I beat the shit out of him and often they kick the hell outta me until someone peels them off :D

We have plenty of them here, used to have regular run ins with them when I was younger, but none in the last two years or so. Here they usually pray on younger kids, 14, 15. One time a group of them stood infront of our school trying to cause trouble, but they backed off when, like, 90 of us came out :D

Dec 27, 2003
    Come on, that is clearly an actor.

On the chav issue, I still fail to see what's with the big hype about them. I have never lived in England but have been there enough times to say that these guys are harmless, at least to me. Most are skinny kids with squat all to do but harass other kids who happen to be even skinnier. They'd never come bother me and if they do they'll get a reaction and promptly back off.

You want to see real scum? Come meet the Moroccan gangs in Brussels. Nasty, ignorant, smelly, lazy, ugly, fanatic, vile, cancerous mothafacks who really deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth if you ask me.

OP
    jaecole

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    Yeah this vid may be a bit played out, but it still highlights a real thing.

This one isn't so false and is infact just fvcking scary :D
    http://www.fat-pie.com/chav1.wmv

And I can assure you it's more than kids harassing other kids. You get 24 year old men beating the shit out of people. Older men selling drugs, junkies, whatever. All a type of scallie to me. All will beat you within an inch of your life for a pack of smokes. It depends the circles you move in I guess. Come hang out with me sometime and I'll show you first hand :D

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

On the chav issue, I still fail to see what's with the big hype about them. I have never lived in England but have been there enough times to say that these guys are harmless, at least to me. Most are skinny kids with squat all to do but harass other kids who happen to be even skinnier. They'd never come bother me and if they do they'll get a reaction and promptly back off.

You want to see real scum? Come meet the Moroccan gangs in Brussels. Nasty, ignorant, smelly, lazy, ugly, fanatic, vile, cancerous mothafacks who really deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth if you ask me.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Oohh the moroccan gangs. We have those too. A friend of mine got stabbed by them just for walking past them, apparently not keeping a respectably far enough distance :wth:

I myself steer clear of those. Very, very far clear. I take taxis home cause I live in a rough neighbourhood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)