Say it ain't so ........... (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Goalcity is reporting that Miccoli is going to be loaned to Lazio for a year as part of the deal to bring Cesar to Juve :fero:

What the hell ?! Miccoli and Maresca were like the only 2 bright spots during the gloomy 2003 season and both are being loaned / sold :groan:

That may mean that we will definitely get Gilardino BUT why loan Miccoli ?! Del Piero is injury prone and Miccoli is the perfect cover

...its just beyond me :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Capello said that Miccoli AND Olivera are staying.

gazzetta.it

FVCK Cesar, let's het Janku. He's better and younger.

OP
IceBlu

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Mutu gets 4 Million at Chelsea. He just bought a house in London.

I don't think that sounds like a man who is on the verge of leaving.

I'd take Mutu over Miccoli as well but I don't see us getting Mutu this season.

Thats what bothers me.... no Mutu , no Miccoli, No Di Vaio .... just an injury prone Del Piero, a mercurial Trezeguet and an elk called Zalayeta....

God help us.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    he wont be satan when our midfield line is

nedved - zidane -emerson - juaquin

wait that wotn happen so yes he is satan

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i actually thought that midfield line up was quite nice, but obvisously unrealistic.

miccoli in a deal for Cesar? thats a joke...Capello likes miccoli and blasi, both are staying.

I think Jankulovski will still join, and we'll give cash plus a few players, brighi, possibly a player like pessotto or iuliano.

i think only gilardino will come in to replace di vaio. if not gilardino, possibly a player like zlatan. 4 million for mutu's wages would just contradict moggi's new policies of lowering wages.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, the squad isnt all that great at all right now. probably the worst since the early 90's. so many areas lack its ridiculous.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    what is this with all you last year it was wooooow miccoli and we want to get rid of him for a person called mutu. i take miccoli over him i like that player. i'd rather let del piero going on loan he is always injured. so lazio would have nothing.

and moggi when do you gonna buy a player?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)