Save Our beloved Israel.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005

People keep getting killed in Israel by the Hizballah terrorists. Today another two innocent lives and many injured. One of the dead is an Arab. His brother in law called Hizballah "cancer" and is correct. This comes after two dead arabs, 3 and 7 year olds, were killed in the christian holy city of Nazreth. Hizballah kills everyone. I hope Israel finishes Hizballah off for the sake of the free world.

Long Live Israel.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    Hizballah is targeting Israel's cities, Muslim Christian and Jewish. All these are hit :

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    These are the two little Arab kids (3 and 7 years old) killed by Nasrallah right near the holy place for the christians (Jesus birth, church)

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    93 missles from lebanon landed in Israel today. 93 injured. An innocent driver died in his car.

and another in acre :

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    A shop in Haifa where people were killed (joint arabs and jews city living in peace) :

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    Israel is fighting for its right to exist. Have no confusion. Hizballah's aim is to wipe off Israel and this is the same aim of Hamas. There is no fight for independece here by "palestinians", no rightful battle... it's attack through recognised international borders aimed to wipe Israel off the map. Israel is fighting for the rest of the free world - NO to terrorism, NO to fanatic behaviour which destroys the world. This the same attitude that brought upon the 9/11 attacks, the attacks in Madrid or in London. Today Israel, tomorrow the rest of the free world.

We must be united against this evil. Forza Jews.

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    This is what we have to deal with. They're firing from civilian houses (like they always do since they have no regard to human life), they're arming children and women... :disagree:

OP
    mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    juventus710 response is the classic proof of the conflict. Israel for them is not a country is it... well Israel will fight for its right to exist. This is a symphaty thread for the real victims.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    u know wot is kinda annoying me rite now? is the english media's anti semetic views on all this, i mean they mention for about 2 mins about child casualties on the israeli side, and they home in on the child victims of the palestinians or in this case the lebonese, to into such grat length and detail, thats really starting to annoy me, and the english media are condeming the israelis for their actions always saying how they r constantly killing or injuring the children, but they never question the other sides actions on the israeli people and certainly not on the children.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    mnementh said:
    juventus710 response is the classic proof of the conflict. Israel for them is not a country is it... well Israel will fight for its right to exist. This is a symphaty thread for the real victims.
    What right do you have to exist? Please, enlighten me.

Jul 22, 2006
    mnementh said:

People keep getting killed in Israel by the Hizballah terrorists. Today another two innocent lives and many injured. One of the dead is an Arab. His brother in law called Hizballah "cancer" and is correct. This comes after two dead arabs, 3 and 7 year olds, were killed in the christian holy city of Nazreth. Hizballah kills everyone. I hope Israel finishes Hizballah off for the sake of the free world.

Long Live Israel.
    FUCK U AND ISRAEL.... MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)