Save Notts county (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Notts County is the oldest football club in the world but also the poorest one.
The clubs economy is so bad that they are going to sell Chelseas shirts from their lat match. If they don't prove to the bank that they can get their economy back on track before 9 december they will go under.

If you have some extra money under your pillow please give them to this club and save some football history, although it might already be too late. :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
The clubs economy is so bad that they are going to sell Chelseas shirts from their lat match. If they don't prove to the bank that they can get their economy back on track before 9 december they will go under.

If you have some extra money under your pillow please give them to this club and save some football history, although it might already be too late. :down:
Ah, but you see, if we don't save Notts County, then Juve will be one step closer to being the oldest club in the world. (laughs maniacly)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
but there must be some hot gothic girls in sexy dresses (imagining neve campbell) :drool:

..wait, Nottingham is in England. arggh
englund dun have babes, just rain :D

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
hey Rickenbacker2, long time no see
Come on mate, I leave for a week, and it's been a long time? Ah well, you're right, it does seem as though I've missed a bit.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
are you sure? that must mean that you've missed out of Liliana's great thread: "i meet JuVeNTus PlayERS in thE AirPort" thread huh..that was one banging thread

:moan:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
i sent them 50$ last month. Hope that helps. Thats the max i can do.

I felt like i wanted to give something to them since Juve got their stripes from Notts.

anyway.... i hope they make it.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

its happened to a lot of clubs. do you know why this happened specifically?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)