Saturday Lazio – Juventus (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Match Previews</b><br><br>After having beaten Cagliari with an amazing as well as authoritarian poker of goals, evident demonstration of the determination and obstinacy of the players, Juventus, still leading the league, will fly to Rome to face Delio Rossi team, Lazio. The game will take place Saturday night at 8:30 p.m.

Lazio comes from the match against Livorno, where it was defeated 2 –1, beaten at the 79’ after Pandev had temporarily got the score even. The one in Tuscany was the fifth defeat in the current championship for Lazio, team that does not seem to express itself the way it would like whenever it moves away from the Olimpico. When it comes to playing in front of a friendly public, the team does change its face. No defeats, two ties and five wins is what the boys coached by Delio Rossi have achieved within the Roman walls up to this point. A nice loot, partly neutralized by the many defeats and away-ties, but that still allows Lazio to occupy the fifth position in the league with five additional points compared to last year. The team’s goleadors are Pandev and Rocchi, backed up by Tare and Di Canio.

Saturday night Juventus will have to face a fierce team that has never got it wrong and expressed a good game when supported by its fans, also thanks to an excellent defense and to an offense that always scores heavy goals. Juventus will get ready this week to find out all the weaknesses of its opponents and will aim to success, as always. After fourteen victories in fifteen games played, with a team of champions in such a great shape and with a winning coach as Capello, it couldn’t be otherwise. <br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am tired of hearing these Racists fascists and political bullshits.please keep it to yourself,I have a respect to that club ( remember few years ago how we won on the last day,thanx to them for beating Inter). Some of the fans there are stupid like their player Dicanio,that's not our business,our job is to gain points from them..

Jul 5, 2005
Ok we thank them for that, but i dont like see some people to go to the football stadium and swear some peaple instead to watch the football mutch. They must keep their political opinion for themselves and not in the football pitch.

Marcelo Lippi Said an oracle phrase that:
"The only race is the human one."

Jul 5, 2005
Ok Let's talk about football. I hope to be a good game and win the best and if we deserve to loose i wont mind.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
joe5 said:
Ok we thank them for that, but i dont like see some people to go to the football stadium and swear some peaple instead to watch the football mutch. They must keep their political opinion for themselves and not in the football pitch.

Marcelo Lippi Said an oracle phrase that:
"The only race is the human one."
Thats right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)