Santana in Juve Call (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Santana in Juve call

Chievo winger Mario Alberto Santana has stated that he would find it impossible to reject a move to Juventus.

The Brazilian has been linked with a switch to the Italian giants who he will come up against in Week 19 tomorrow.

"If Juve did call me then I couldn’t turn them down," said the 22-year-old. "However, I wouldn’t want to join them immediately.

"I would prefer to sign for them once I have confirmed my quality as it would be tough for me to play regularly amongst such illustrious champions.

"Therefore staying another year at Chievo would be useful for me to learn more things in order to step up to the next level."

The winger has impressed in the top flight this term after Chievo convinced Serie B side Palermo to loan them the South American.

Santana moved to Italy in January 2002 when he joined Venezia. However, he left for Sicily six months later after playing just four times for the Laguna outfit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any chance for a Moggi miracle and bring this kid over by the end of the day today??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Santana would be a very nice purchase imo, but I like his idea. Let's sign him now but leave him at Chievo for one more season, possibly two, so that he would make a smooth transition into the Juve first team.

Jul 28, 2002
weaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy another midfielder..........

where mexes, trabelsi, lucio and co???:confused::fero:

Square

Oct 6, 2002
santana is very good. gave none other then thuram a hard time when we played them earlier in this season.

left midfielder!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Any chance for a Moggi miracle and bring this kid over by the end of the day today??
Maybe man,have faith! ;),Ferrari will join us by the end of the day too,according to soccerage.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Another great thing about Santana is that he can play both right and left wing.
Like Zambrotta. We need defenders. Anyway we got Gasbarroni that will be our RAM player for a long time. Santana is a great player though.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Gasbarroni is a brilliant prospect, but I don't think he's ready for the big time yet. If we don't get Jankulovski then Santana would be a very good left midfield option, but defenders remain our priority.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We can manage Mauro for a couple of years. He had the upper hand on Santana today anyway. Gasbaronni should be loaned for a year or 2 to a Serie A club next year and see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)