Santa Cruz (1 Viewer)

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    i hope he will join a good club haha but i posted it because he says "time will tell it" and im 100% sure that the time will show that Cruz is a hell of a player. i hope he dont join galatasaray haha there he hasnt any future, he should stay in one of the 4 big football countries in europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    SANTA CRUZ PRESENTED WITH FIRST AWARD

Blackburn Rovers striker wins Barclays gong for December

Roque Santa Cruz has claimed his first award in English football after being voted the Barclays Player of the Month for December. In what was a mixed month for Blackburn Rovers, Santa Cruz shone as he scored six goals in six Barclays Premier League appearances during the month.

The 26-year-old became the first player in over 10 years to score a Barclays Premier League hat-trick in a losing cause as Blackburn Rovers were defeated in an eight-goal thriller at Wigan Athletic (5-3).

Santa Cruz continued his goalscoring form with a brace in a draw at Eastlands which ended Manchester City's 100% home league record (2-2), before scoring in the win against Derby County at Pride Park (2-1).

The Paraguayan international becomes the first Blackburn Rovers player since Chris Sutton a decade ago to win the Barclays Player of the Month award, as he took his goalscoring tally to 10 goals in 20 Barclays Premier League appearances this season.

The decision was made by the Barclays Awards Panel, which includes representatives from football's governing bodies, the media and fans.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    i hope he will join a good club haha but i posted it because he says "time will tell it" and im 100% sure that the time will show that Cruz is a hell of a player. i hope he dont join galatasaray haha there he hasnt any future, he should stay in one of the 4 big football countries in europe.
    haha i told you

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Wow he is playing well for Blackburn...he must be a star...lets buy him for 30 million and throw in Trezeguet just in case...Why don't we buy Friedel as he is good with Blackburn as well...who needs Buffon when you can get a goaler who does well for Blackburn?????

If Santa Cruz was so good:

1) Bayern would not have let him go
    2) A good team would have gone after him and he wouldn't have signed for Blackburn

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    Wow he is playing well for Blackburn...he must be a star...lets buy him for 30 million and throw in Trezeguet just in case...Why don't we buy Friedel as he is good with Blackburn as well...who needs Buffon when you can get a goaler who does well for Blackburn?????

If Santa Cruz was so good:

1) Bayern would not have let him go
    2) A good team would have gone after him and he wouldn't have signed for Blackburn
    o i guess in your view of football only players who play for great teams are good players...

look anelka you genius, he played for fenerbace, bolton,...now he plays chelsea...he failed at madrid, you would have said "if anelka is that good why madrid let him go"...

Bayern sold him because he was injured, then he lost his brother many factors why he couldnt perform

and i dont know if Friedel does that well for Blackburn

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Santa Cruz seems to work well with small teams only, like Blackburn. Similar to gilardino, who played well at Parma when he was centre of attention, but when he went to Milan he was a totally different player

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Actually Bentley might have a future if he goes to another club, like Spurs as a left winger or something like that

He lacks tecnique and his ball control leaves a lot to be desired...He's a decent player..but no more than that..back in the days he was at Arsenal..Wenger played him a few times in the Carling Cup..he never impressed..He's got a good cross and a wicked shot though, i'll give you that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)