Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (35 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Buying a handgun in a couple months.

2nd Amendment :touched:
awesome.

in b4 hustini gets shot 1 day he gets his gone

*Knife
*5 thugs.

Answer your question?

- - - Updated - - -

:
i can see where the gun would help, in say a home invasion.

but unless you get a cc permit (does washintgton even allow it?), i dont how its going to help on the street.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
typical redneckish-teabaggish behavior with a side of complete disdain for numbers :lol:

man hard to even imagine the constant "they are all out to get me" fear this guy must be living thru every day of his life :rab:

I see this guy getting a juicy deal with foxnews now that glenn beck got flushed down the crapper. And a bountiful book deal soon to follow too. Wouldn't be surprised if that's what it was all about in the first place. You can bet your ass he goes to church every Sunday too. :klin:
Thank goodness for some of those "hicks", though. Otherwise we'd be overrun by a bunch of illegals like acmilan who want to turn the country in Mexico and put free thinking people into camps.

Viva la freeloaders!

Alex Jones makes a lot money with his radio show and network of websites. I doubt he'd consider a move to Fox.
He would make far more money at FIX. He was approached a long time ago to be the "Glenn Beck" of FIX, but declined. With sponsors and his salary, he'd make a more comfortable living than he does now. That's why I sort of like Alex Jones; he doesn't have corporate sponsors from Monsanto and big pharma, and receives a lot of donations from listeners.

pier morgan is a hypocrite, hes an arsenal fan whos against gun ownership
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, that fuucking clown.

I also found it funny how they had that ass on FSC while FIX news can't stand the guy.

Hopefully that apparent AIDS patient fuucks off outta here.

The White House responded to Jones' petition. Apparently there is this first amendment thing and it protects Morgan's speech disagreeing with the 2nd amendment. Who new?:boh:
In the segment following Jones, Alan Dershowitz argued that Jones' speech should be limited. Moreover, the Alan Dershowitz clown is a huge supporter of Israel and their right to bear arms, while he advocates major limitations in the Second Amendment.

In a better world, the IsraHell traitors would fuuck off back to the Promised Land.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
awesome.

in b4 hustini gets shot 1 day he gets his gone

i can see where the gun would help, in say a home invasion.

but unless you get a cc permit (does washintgton even allow it?), i dont how its going to help on the street.
Will have it at home, but will get a license to carry.

DC does not allow concealed firearms, however Virginia where I live does. I just can't wear it from VA into DC, I would have to disarm. More or less, would go shooting with my friends at the range but keep it at home any other time. We have had some breakins recently around my area which is typically safe...so, if anyone decides to come into my place they gettin' capped.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Thank goodness for some of those "hicks", though. Otherwise we'd be overrun by a bunch of illegals like acmilan who want to turn the country in Mexico and put free thinking people into camps.

Viva la freeloaders!
:lol: ... oh, the fear, the dread, the horror :rab:
I am a US citizen you narrow-minded, ignorant dimwit ... and you call yourself a "free-thinker" :lol:
What you think that just because I speak more than one language and don't assume the world to start at the west and end at the east cost, I am not? And let's say I was an illegal immigrant - how would that make my point any less valid? As I said, typical redneckish-teabaggish mentality.

Go prep for your morning shot of manhood at the shooting range and leave thinking to others. It just ain't your forte, that much is plenty obvious already.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol: ... oh, the fear, the dread, the horror :rab:
I am a US citizen you narrow-minded, ignorant dimwit ... and you call yourself a "free-thinker" :lol:
What you think that just because I speak more than one language and don't assume the world to start at the west and end at the east cost, I am not? And let's say I was an illegal immigrant - how would that make my point any less true? As I said, typical redneckish-teabaggish mentality.

Go prep for your morning shot of manhood at the shooting range and leave the thinking to others. It just ain't your forte, that much is plenty obvious already.
You don't act like one, that is for sure. But thankfully, you are free to say what you want, which is the beautiful thing about this country, Something you apparently dont understand. You're just another authoritarian acting as a liberal, plenty of them out there; a two faced hypocrite who cheers when the hero Obama kills kids in foreign lands with predator drones while sulking over American kids you couldn't care less about. Another cancerous dolt who wants to limit my free speech just because I don't agree with the dictator, then advocates violence against me and supposed other "hicks".

You are the problem. You are the cancer. If you don't like the bill of rights, high tail outta here hector, or just grow up and deal with it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Folks here who know me personally know I'm not a redneck. Although, Sergio would say I am a redneck by default just because I live in West Virginia, but that's besides the point. Yet that's all that milanlabrador has to say about us, which means he is entirely out of touch with reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)