Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (39 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ah, he's cool and a better choice then preet. Hope you have a good and fun trip :tup:

Stay out of schools though, or cinemas.
i will. tho i need to remember that you cant have sex with girls under 18 in the states.

in denmark its 15 :klin:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i will. tho i need to remember that you cant have sex with girls under 18 in the states.

in denmark its 15 :klin:
Well that saves me a trip to Thailand and Denmark isn't that far, scratch asia, america is moving up on mu to visit list :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Here are some very good articles regarding this tragedy and our country. I know that it will be overlooked by some.

Newtown Shooter Had Asperger Syndrome, And Some US Gun Facts

During the years in which the D.C. handgun ban and trigger lock law was in effect, the Washington, D.C. murder rate averaged 73% higher than it was at the outset of the law, while the U.S. murder rate averaged 11% lower.[37]

Not counting the above-listed anomalies, the homicide rate in England and Wales has averaged 52% higher since the outset of the 1968 gun control law and 15% higher since the outset of the 1997 handgun ban.[42]

Since the outset of the Chicago handgun ban, the percentage of Chicago murders committed with handguns has averaged about 40% higher than it was before the law took effect.[55]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-15/newtown-shooter-had-asperger-syndrome-and-some-us-gun-facts

Guest Post: How To Spot A Hypocrite In The Gun Debate And Other Reflections On Newtown

The other way to spot a hypocrite is to see whether they ever speak out about other acts of violence, or if they only open their mouths when it comes to gun incidents. I see this attitude all over the “fake left” landscape. If someone you know, or someone in the media never decries American drones strikes that kill children regularly in the forgotten parts of the globe, yet jumps at every gun incident like it is the end of the world, that person has an agenda. That person hates guns, not necessarily violence. They do not have a clear head in this argument.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-...rite-gun-debate-and-other-reflections-newtown

Absolutely true. This is where the typical Democrat is exposed for what he is, a left-wing Bush voter. Not too many Liberals try to combat Obummer's foreign policy, as seen with how he was reelected. Bush also supported drone strikes, but Obama actually increased them on villages while hiding behind his worthless peace prize.

And since the typical Democrat voted for Obongo in the second term, they are also to be blamed for the destruction of the country and deaths of thousands across the globe.

Asperger’s Is a Red Herring to Explain the Newtown Massacre

Adam Lanza's mother had been increasingly concerned over her son's well-being in the weeks before the tragedy, telling a friend just a week before that he was "getting worse" and that "she was losing him," the New York Daily News reported. That report makes no mention of Asperger's syndrome, but it cites Adam's uncle who said he was taking an anti-psychotic drug called Fanapt. The Atlantic points out that several diagnoses have been bandied about in the press, including autism, Asperger's, and "personality disorder."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/12/aspergers-is-a-red-herring-to-explain-newtown.html

It is well known that certain anti-depressants and mood-altering drugs cause violence as a side-effect. Well, this appears to be yet another consequence of the "trigger-happy" big pharma addiction this country has, which essentially goes unregulated since the big-pharma is a huge lobby in Washington and in the US media.

http://betterbrainsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Prozac-black-box1.jpg

Guest Post: Meet Brandon Bryant: The Drone Operator Who Quit After Killing A Child

Bryant saw a flash on the screen: the explosion. Parts of the building collapsed. The child had disappeared. Bryant had a sick feeling in his stomach.

“Did we just kill a kid?” he asked the man sitting next to him.

“Yeah, I guess that was a kid,” the pilot replied.

“Was that a kid?” they wrote into a chat window on the monitor.

Then, someone they didn’t know answered, someone sitting in a military command center somewhere in the world who had observed their attack. “No. That was a dog,” the person wrote.

They reviewed the scene on video. A dog on two legs?
- From The Woes of an American Drone Operator published in Der Spiegel

The above article is a must read for every American citizen, particularly those that get up in arms about domestic gun control, but never think twice about the horror caused by our foreign policy, which regularly murders innocent children overseas. This story was also covered by the UK’s Daily Mail and they write:

A former U.S. drone operator has opened up about the toll of killing scores of innocent people by pressing a button from a control room in New Mexico.

But, after following orders to shoot and kill a child in Afghanistan, he knew he couldn’t keep doing what he was doing and quit the military.

The worst part about this story, other than the story itself, is that I have to go to UK and German media to read about it. Pathetic.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-...t-drone-operator-who-quit-after-killing-child

Well yes indeed, that is pathetic, but it goes to show the media and Democratic/Republican party/voters are compromised and no longer trustworthy sources of anything. Shocker. We're slow learners over here.

All things considered, I think that increasing violence is inevitable in the nation because we have a violent government abroad and an increasingly totalitarian government at home. Violence is celebrated in the media, violence is celebrated abroad, the government teaches us to fear everyone and to scapegoat certain groups, and the rule of law no longer exists when it comes to the elite that run the country.

By the way, to whomever posted the Mother Jones article... they are admittedly a left-wing magazine, not bipartisan. This forum always loves to post articles from them or from other left-wing sources, but since you aren't Americans, you don't really know the sources you're quoting.

- - - Updated - - -

RIP to everyone that lost their life (besides the shooter). Too many $#@!ed up people.

My rights are gone. :cry: I can't have guns :cry: MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GONE :cry:

So many stupid americans that actually believe that crap. No one wonder why stuff like this happens all the time.

What's next? They're going to put you in a FEMA camp?
You're 18, right? You don't live in the US, correct?

You might learn one day. The 4th and 5th Amendments are essentially gone with the Patriot Act and NDAA. It's just not an official amendment yet.

Someone like swag says the Constitution is garbage, but the document is what built this country. You destroy that document and you only have what the current government wants to promote. Mind you, the majority of people here are dissatisfied with Congress by a landslide, yet they continue to prance towards their eventual retirement without a regard for the public. Maybe about 25% of the voting populous voted for Obama, but the majority of them are either voting for social issues (which is garbage, IMO) or they're voting because they like the color of his skin. Either way, they're retards.

How exactly do my personal views regarding my own government threaten your way of life?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
One has to say, Andy raises a few valid points. Especially about the uproar that happens in the US media when an incident like this happens(rightfully so, there should be an uproar), but you don't read about the thousands of innocent kids bombed and killed by the US military in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Another thing about gun control, after the revolution in Libya, I don't think there is a country with a higher guns per capita. Unfortunately, there are no statistics to prove this, first of all because its a new phenomenon, secondly, because most people who have guns(actually everyone is armed nowadays) haven't actually bought it, but the circumstances, with the people having to take up arms against a dictatorial government made guns easily accessible to almost everyone. The new government is trying to get people to give up guns that they do not own, but that has proven unsuccessful so far. When i say everybody is armed in Libya, i mean everybody is armed, i do not know of a household that doesn't have at least 3-4 weapons, and when i say guns, i don't mean 9mm's, i'm talking Russian Klashinkov's, BKC automatics, FN rifles and shit like that. Some people even have 14 mm's on their pickup trucks. Yet despite that, not even once has some crazy fellow went to a school and killed 20 kids or something like that.

There is much more to it than gun control as Deneb pointed out earlier.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
One has to say, Andy raises a few valid points. Especially about the uproar that happens in the US media when an incident like this happens(rightfully so, there should be an uproar), but you don't read about the thousands of innocent kids bombed and killed by the US military in countries like Afghanistan and Iraq.

Another thing about gun control, after the revolution in Libya, I don't think there is a country with a higher guns per capita. Unfortunately, there are no statistics to prove this, first of all because its a new phenomenon, secondly, because most people who have guns(actually everyone is armed nowadays) haven't actually bought it, but the circumstances, with the people having to take up arms against a dictatorial government made guns easily accessible to almost everyone. The new government is trying to get people to give up guns that they do not own, but that has proven unsuccessful so far. When i say everybody is armed in Libya, i mean everybody is armed, i do not know of a household that doesn't have at least 3-4 weapons, and when i say guns, i don't mean 9mm's, i'm talking Russian Klashinkov's, BKC automatics, FN rifles and $#@! like that. Some people even have 14 mm's on their pickup trucks. Yet despite that, not even once has some crazy fellow went to a school and killed 20 kids or something like that.

There is much more to it than gun control as Deneb pointed out earlier.
nah you guys just randomly storm embassies and kill ambassadors

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Can someone answer this question... why does a civilian in the USA need an AR-15 or a similar weapon?

I'm guessing the answer is one of these two:

-A false sense of security so they can sleep at night

-To protect themselves from the government that is obviously out to get them and take away all their rights

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because the guy living next to you does.

it's like tryin to finish a marathon and you are the only one that doesn't take steroids. at that point its not about gaining an advantage. its about leveling the playing field

the same reason ussr and usa had an arms race

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can someone answer this question... why does a civilian in the USA need an AR-15 or a similar weapon?

I'm guessing the answer is one of these two:

-A false sense of security so they can sleep at night

-To protect themselves from the government that is obviously out to get them and take away all their rights
1) I think it's obvious that if you want to protect your home, you should have something besides a steak knife.

2) Every single super power government in history has collapsed, fact. We have a government that passes nonsense like the Patriot Act, NDAA, fails to prosecute every single fuucker involved with the Depression, et cetera. Disarmament is the first step to surrender to a rogue government. We have one. So I take comfort knowing there are millions of people with weapons ready to stand up to the military industrial complex, the bankers, and the leechfuucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)