Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (38 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
well that janes jackson nipple durin superbowl did make you a nation of sluts, so.. who knows.
It's amazing that she didn't set the country on "CoochCon Alert: Red" if she pulled an Anne Hathaway. They would have been raping boys in the streets.

No, wait -- the showers. We had Sandusky for that.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I think that's just pure bullshit politics of people who want to look like they're doing something when it's just window dressing. Solving the real issues is much harder.
:tup: ... tiptoeing around the issues making sure they don't anger too much voters on either side of the gun debate

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yes. With horrific results. People who go on crusades trying to blame all gun violence from kids on video games. That sort of thing. :sergoi:
This certainly isn't the main issue, but all in all i think it contributes a lot, and will contribute even more in future. People are loosing their grips on reality really. After playing CoD and being commando killing everything without that moves without any single thought. I bet this sort of thing contributes too.

It's not the only thing, but trow in a mix some distorted family, a bit of abuse, a life without friends, some bullying in school, little to know common sense or education, some twisted twat goth girlfriend who after some time kills herself, full blown attack on your mind through marketing and every other TV sourse wanting to forcefuly feed you some sort of information you don't need, and some other stuff in there and shit will get real sooner or later. Considering how many people there is in states I bet it's a likely scenario to happen. And this stuff really has nothing to do with ability to own guns, though not letting psychos easily getting their hands on them might help a bit.

Btw. I'm sorta leaning towards against guns or guns with strict/very strict regulation.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:tup: ... tiptoeing around the issues making sure they don't anger too much voters on either side of the gun debate
Oh and fuck this. Seriouly this is the most fucked up shit ever, populistic politicians, the reason why I love democracy so much...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
never seen him in action, just read about him ... hope it's all natural and there aint no juice involved :)

- - - Updated - - -

no, those who want freer access to guns and those who don't.
What people need is freer access to mental healthcare.

Oh and we should outlaw home schooling. That shit breeds crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)