Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (10 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
as i said you need education. you clearly have no academic understanding nor insight. ur nothing but a layman doin some guessin or parrotin in ur case.

youve posted a crime vs. guns statistics. it says nothing about whether or not guns have a preventive effect on crime. you need to show me a statistic that exclude any other factor on crimerate.

and then youll need to explain to my why gun ownership in merica isnt preventin merica from being one the most crime infected countries in the modern world.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
as i said you need education. you clearly have no academic understanding nor insight. ur nothing but a layman doin some guessin or parrotin in ur case.

youve posted a crime vs. guns statistics. it says nothing about whether or not guns have a preventive effect on crime. you need to show me a statistic that exclude any other factor on crimerate.

and then youll need to explain to my why gun ownership in merica isnt preventin merica from being one the most crime infected countries in the modern world.
Your a clown who talks down to people whom he doesn't agree with all while hiding behind your screen. What I showed is that higher gun ownership equals lower crime. If you want to be ignorant to those stats then it's not my Job to prove it to you

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
he's a fucking moron. That congresmen I meant. Not surprised though, there are bunch of these kind of people in every goverment. And how can we hope for better when such people are in a goverment?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Your a clown who talks down to people whom he doesn't agree with all while hiding behind your screen. What I showed is that higher gun ownership equals lower crime. If you want to be ignorant to those stats then it's not my Job to prove it to you
again show me a study that exclude any other factor on crimerate than gun ownership.

and btw. i have no problem discussing with people i disagree with, so dont even go down that road. ur still to back ur parrotin up with some empirical evidence.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
again show me a study that exclude any other factor on crimerate than gun ownership.
He doesn't need to. He already knows, that gun ownership is the single thing that effects crime rate. No other thing matters, just a crime rate, so basicly 100% gun ownership would equal utopian society with no crime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)