Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (50 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does the concept of an aging obese white man traveling through the thick Bavarian winter with a sack full of toys for children with the goal of breaking into your home during the middle of the night frighten you?

got nothing against celine. preach on sister.
A set of fake tits and a nose job never hurt anyone

- - - Updated - - -

What did they do now?
They protested in the mourning of the mass shooting

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dirt's gonna come out that she's the key to the whole thing. Something really don't add up about her: gun collections, hiring all sorts of backyard work, and having no visible source of income.
The article I read said that she was getting around $290,000 p/a from her ex-husband, with increments up until 2023.

- - - Updated - - -

switzerland can suck a dick.
They will suck everyone's, just in case someone is offended.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Interesting look at Switzerland, but has $#@! all to do with crime.
I dont know how you can say that! If they know that all these guns are everywhere the criminal wil definitely second guess his move. It's proven over and over again the more guns readily available the less crime, gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens criminals get guns illegally on the black market and they have more power over the citizenry when they know the footing isn't equal. A criminal isnt busting in knowing you have a weapon, he busts in when he thinks you are in a weaker state

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I dont know how you can say that! If they know that all these guns are everywhere the criminal wil definitely second guess his move. It's proven over and over again the more guns readily available the less crime, gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens criminals get guns illegally on the black market and they have more power over the citizenry when they know the footing isn't equal. A criminal isnt busting in knowing you have a weapon, he busts in when he thinks you are in a weaker state
None of what you said is depicted in the video.

So thanks for your memorized rhetoric and assumption that I'm anti-gun ownership. I appreciate your open-minded approach.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wonder what their percentage of citizens in poverty is compared to the US. Probably a better indicator of crime trends than gun ownership.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's proven over and over again the more guns readily available the less crime

gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens

A criminal isnt busting in knowing you have a weapon, he busts in when he thinks you are in a weaker state
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, it only hurts them when they get killed in a massacre.

Actually, most of the people that do these crimes are sociopathic or have some kind of similar disorder and have very little fear compared to a regular person. Having a gun is just more likely to get you killed.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, it only hurts them when they get killed in a massacre.

Actually, most of the people that do these crimes are sociopathic or have some kind of similar disorder and have very little fear compared to a regular person. Having a gun is just more likely to get you killed.
I was only commenting on the gun comment. I completely understand that these mass shootings are mostly people with some sort of mental illness

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
None of what you said is depicted in the video.

So thanks for your memorized rhetoric and assumption that I'm anti-gun ownership. I appreciate your open-minded approach.
I didn't intend on coming off as though you are anti gun actually from most of your comments you seem quite the opposite. I was just wondering how you come to the conclusion you did so I commented on that

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Im pretty sure if an african american committed this crime he would be labelled as a "thug" in the states. If a middle-eastern did it, he would be labelled as a "terrorist" by americans. But because a white, fully american man did it, he's labelled as "mentally unstable". America..

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
come again?

huh, no - a criminal busts in when you are not at home. And people who have guns are usually unable to use them be it for being too scared, caught by surprise with the gun stashed in some dresser or whatever, or again, they simply aren't there. This "protect self and property" rhetoric is just an illusion that keeps scared people, who think the world is out to get them, warm at night.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
come again?

huh, no - a criminal busts in when you are not at home. And people who have guns are usually unable to use them be it for being too scared, caught by surprise with the gun stashed in some dresser or whatever, or again, they simply aren't there. This "protect self and property" rhetoric is just an illusion that keeps scared people, who think the world is out to get them, warm at night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310439/Man-defended-home-gang-firing-AK47-arrested.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)