Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I wonder how Inter will be able to do this summer with the covid stuff. They are trying to push hard but I doubt they have the assets or room to push to much this summer
I think it really depends on whether they can sell some players, to free up some budget. But you're right, I really am curious to see what kind of budget they have for this market.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wonder how Inter will be able to do this summer with the covid stuff. They are trying to push hard but I doubt they have the assets or room to push to much this summer
Selling Lautaro will unlock the capital they need to acquire Tonali and perhaps a few other squad subs.

Inter doesn't seem to be concerned with paying down debts but then again it's that chinese money which is good as gold until Xi Jinping and the state says it's not

Apr 19, 2007
Selling Lautaro will unlock the capital they need to acquire Tonali and perhaps a few other squad subs.

Inter doesn't seem to be concerned with paying down debts but then again it's that chinese money which is good as gold until Xi Jinping and the state says it's not
Paying down debt is one thing but ffp is another. And teams that are much bigger and more stable than Inter are also effected

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love how b81 has the view that Paratici is ruining the club while also not doing anything. Good take bro. Hes making money by buying players and selling them bc our current revenue isnt enough and its freaking brilliant. Sold pjanic and Can easily. Getting us younger while much improved. This board is brilliant
Why are you signalling me out? I'm not alone in thinking the board can do better. I am not saying they're ruining the club, but some of the decisions (and the ones that fortunately didn't materialize) are questionable. You're also exaggerating and being premature/presumptuous by calling them brilliant. The jury is still out.

Apr 19, 2007
Why are you signalling me out? I'm not alone in thinking the board can do better. I am not saying they're ruining the club, but some of the decisions (and the ones that fortunately didn't materialize) are questionable. You're also exaggerating and being premature/presumptuous by calling them brilliant. The jury is still out.
They signed a generational player which alone is brilliant. You are the one saying Paratici doent do anything and just rides Agnelli coat tales but then you blame him for the problem signings. At least hold him responsible for the bad and credit for the good

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They signed a generational player which alone is brilliant. You are the one saying Paratici doent do anything and just rides Agnelli coat tales but then you blame him for the problem signings. At least hold him responsible for the bad and credit for the good
I never said I wasn't impressed with the De Ligt signing - he's a generational talent. I didn't think I needed to point out the obvious. Ronaldo was more about Agnelli than Tootsie though.

As for the other signings, bringing in mediocre mids, Ramsey aside, on a free and paying them insane wages, is not a sustainable model. Sure, he managed to get rid of Can, but he shouldn't have been bought in the first place. The same logic applies to Rabiot. I like Ramsey, but his injury record is a concern. Demiral has been a very pleasant surprise, and Kulu looks quality. That Dybala - Lolcacku swap deal was a disaster waiting to happen, and fortunately it didn't materialize because of the will of the player.

Apr 19, 2007
At the end of the day we are now a club that can get any player. We have grown in so many ways and for that this board deserves a lot of respect until we start getting worse which I dont think we have done under Paratici in any way IMO

- - - Updated - - -

I never said I wasn't impressed with the De Ligt signing - he's a generational talent. I didn't think I needed to point out the obvious. Ronaldo was more about Agnelli than Tootsie though.

As for the other signings, bringing in mediocre mids, Ramsey aside, on a free and paying them insane wages, is not a sustainable model. Sure, he managed to get rid of Can, but he shouldn't have been bought in the first place. The same logic applies to Rabiot. I like Ramsey, but his injury record is a concern. Demiral has been a very pleasant surprise, and Kulu looks quality. That Dybala - Lolcacku swap deal was a disaster waiting to happen, and fortunately it didn't materialize because of the will of the player.
Can was a great deal bc we made money off of him. Thats very low risk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You're not saying that they're ruining the club? Dude, that's excatly what you've been saying. Didn't you threaten that you will stop following Juve if the board won't resign or something like that?

You talk so much BS about Berna and praise Princess"TheLeech"7 that you can't even remember all the other stuff you've been saying.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At the end of the day we are now a club that can get any player. We have grown in so many ways and for that this board deserves a lot of respect until we start getting worse which I dont think we have done under Paratici in any way IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Can was a great deal bc we made money off of him. Thats very low risk
So, are we going to disregard the work of Magotta, who I was never a fan of, Allegri and Agnelli in getting us where we are? It's not as if Tootsie just transformed the club's fortunes.

We were fortunate to make money off Can, but we could've just as easily remained stuck with him due to his wages. We were quite fortunate.

Again, almost getting rid of Dybala for Lolcacku, giving insane wages to Rabiot, and hiring a bus driver to be our coach are all black marks against the current board's achievements. Sure, De Ligt has been a magnificent signing, and Ronaldo was a major power play (although it has more to do with Agnelli), but there have been bumps along the way.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not saying that they're ruining the club? Dude, that's excatly what you've been saying. Didn't you threaten that you will stop following Juve if the board won't resign or something like that?

You talk so much BS about Berna and praise Princess"TheLeech"7 that you can't even remember all the other stuff you've been saying.
I said I would stop following the team if they bought in Icunti and sold Dybala, only because with the impending retirement of Buffon and Chiellini, I would feel no emotional attachment to the team. It would be hard to follow a team where I dislike most of the players.

However, there are currently a few players that I actually like and rate on this team: Dybala, Bentancur, De Ligt, Demiral and Buffon and Chiellini of course.

Bertha deserves the shit he gets - he's a medicore mini Jabroni who should be wearing a Roma jersey, not lining up for Juventus.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The Dybala Lukaku thing was indeed weird although also understandable.
I understand that based on last season performances Paratici thought about selling him fast before his value drops but on the other hand Dybala for Lukaku - I dont think there was a single Tuzer supporting that move...

Overall I think we did well on the market (put aside Sarri).
We sacrificed our midfield to get the CB of the next decade (at least)..
Demiral before the injury showed a lot of promise too.

The only thing that is missing is Juve on the next level and this is the year we could make it count - This summer we didnt spend much as Arthur is actually 10M while Kulu was cheap as well.
We made money from youngsters and now we need to add a monster CM and "make our mid great again".
I see no reason why we cant offer a player + cash for Pogba.
SMS is more difficult as Lolito is tough to deal with and none of our seniors would be happy to move to Lazio..

Pogba`s wages - This might prove problematic but its not a given.
Other midfielders - Tonali is good and so is Castrovilli but we have enough of "talented players" in Bentancur and Arthur. We need a star CM.

Apr 19, 2007
So, are we going to disregard the work of Magotta, who I was never a fan of, Allegri and Agnelli in getting us where we are? It's not as if Tootsie just transformed the club's fortunes.

We were fortunate to make money off Can, but we could've just as easily remained stuck with him due to his wages. We were quite fortunate.

Again, almost getting rid of Dybala for Lolcacku, giving insane wages to Rabiot, and hiring a bus driver to be our coach are all black marks against the current board's achievements. Sure, De Ligt has been a magnificent signing, and Ronaldo was a major power play (although it has more to do with Agnelli), but there have been bumps along the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I said I would stop following the team if they bought in Icunti and sold Dybala, only because with the impending retirement of Buffon and Chiellini, I would feel no emotional attachment to the team. It would be hard to follow a team where I dislike most of the players.

However, there are currently a few players that I actually like and rate on this team: Dybala, Bentancur, De Ligt, Demiral and Buffon and Chiellini of course.

Bertha deserves the shit he gets - he's a medicore mini Jabroni who should be wearing a Roma jersey, not lining up for Juventus.
Do you not see the issue for hating on him for a deal that didnt happen while saying a deal that did happen could have not happened? Putting the biggest transfer on to someone else etc. Every transfer requires the board to work together on scouting,finances,accounting,negotiations etc. Do to this you can dish out credit wherever you want. Thats why I said this board has worked miracles.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think better we trust Fabio ... he is one of the best in his position although Rabiot/Ramsey i never liked but i excuse him because of the same year we spent around 100m on defense And the year before in Ronaldo !!

this year is the midfield surgery year and hope it ends up well ...

his MDL and Demiral are masterpiece ...

As for Luku story , personally, i dont believe we really were interested ... it was may be ... we wanted to push Marrota for Icardi maybe ...

anyway give the man this year as this is his second year as a director ...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sad. Feels like a real missed opportunity, so few young Italian talents and finally here is one that doesn't play for a rival and has reasonable release clause.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No developments for Sandro Tonali: Brescia are still demanding €50m, a figure that Juventus and Inter aren't prepared to pay. Inter are currently more interested than Juve. [GdS via TJ]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No developments for Sandro Tonali: Brescia are still demanding €50m, a figure that Juventus and Inter aren't prepared to pay. Inter are currently more interested than Juve. [GdS via TJ]
Brescia are on the verge of relegation and still demanding 50 million euros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)