Sandro Tonali - DM - Brescia (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I can't see how Tonali would want to join any other club apart from juve
I wish I had the same confidence as you.

We lost Verratti, the best Italian midfielder of the last 5 year, to PSG, and he was Juve fan growing up.

I could easily see Tonali going to a Liverpool or Man City if we fuck about too much in the transfer window and don’t take it seriously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

We lost Verratti, the best Italian midfielder of the last 5 year, to PSG, and he was Juve fan growing up.

I could easily see Tonali going to a Liverpool or Man City if we fuck about too much in the transfer window and don’t take it seriously.
Our finances are much better than when we lost Verratti, we have a lot more appeal now, a team full of stars, etc.

If we actually go in hard for him, and don't fuck around, he should be ours, easy peasy.

But.... we do like to fuck around. :scared:

Jun 6, 2015
Our finances are much better than when we lost Verratti, we have a lot more appeal now, a team full of stars, etc.

If we actually go in hard for him, and don't fuck around, he should be ours, easy peasy.

But.... we do like to fuck around. :scared:
My biggest worry is that some other teams will be able to offer guaranteed game time and he prioritizes that over coming here. He's such a great talent though that I hope he trusts his ability to carve out space here too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My biggest worry is that some other teams will be able to offer guaranteed game time and he prioritizes that over coming here. He's such a great talent though that I hope he trusts his ability to carve out space here too.
There’s also the possibility we piddle around over an already established world class mid like Pogba, who fucks around half the summer transfer window like a twat only to decide on Madrid or Barca and by that time Tonali has been snapped up. :sigh::sad:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There’s also the possibility we piddle around over an already established world class mid like Pogba, who fucks around half the summer transfer window like a twat only to decide on Madrid or Barca and by that time Tonali has been snapped up. :sigh::sad:
I also believe Tonalli finally move is 100% up to us. Italian, WC potential player, we r running out of italians, specially good ones, we need this kid so much IMO over any other MF around. As u said, Paul&Fat Bastard combo loves drama so I can see a big soap opera again so hopefully it doesn't hold us to get this kid

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Times have changed today I doubt any Italian youngster would refuse a move to join juve if we are seriously interested in him

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We should bin all of our midfielders apart from Bentancur and sign Tonali, Pellegrini & Zaniolo.

Happy Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)