Samuel Kuffour (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Kuffour should get in shape and lose 10-15 pounds. He doesn't play with Bayern anymore and did you guys him get ass raped at the Tsunami game?

Kuffour at 100% would be a good sub for Lilian. We need another CB(Barzagli, Chivu, Pablo, Perea....) and a RB(Maicon, Miguel, Oddo) + Chiellini and the defense is set for at least 3 years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Moggi better obtain Kuffour. He's not as bad as many of you make him out to be, and he would certainly be an upgrade to Zebina in defense. I am almost certain Kuffour would excel next to Thuram and Cannavaro because Bayern does not have stoppers of their quality, and Sami had to cover for the mistakes of an aging Robert Kovac and Thomas Linke last year, not coping all that well. Place him in an already world class defense and he should be a good servant. Moggi better pick Kuffour up on a free.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, Kuffour has been brilliant at Bayern, but im going to have to say he's somewhat of an untested quantity as far playing in a more defensively adept league is concerned. Having said that, at 28 and on a free, i think id still like for Moggi to snap him up, which I'm also certain will happen. It will be interesting to see Kuffour play in the Serie A.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
source: Sport1.de

summary: Robert Kovac got an offert from Juventus. The defender who is playing at FC Bayern München runs out of contract this season. Though Bayern offered him a new one (with a shortage of wages) it is believed that Juventus wants to sign him. Eventually Robert Kovac didn't agree on a contract with fewer benefits. His counsel confirmed the rumours. Bayern manager Hoeness thinks that Juve wants to secure services of Kuffour instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)