Samuel: Inter Wanted Me At All Costs (2 Viewers)

juvestar77

May 15, 2004
Following a terrible season both on a personal and team level with Real Madrid, Walter Samuel wants to redeem himself in his new adventure at Inter.

“I chose Inter because they showed that they wanted me at all costs. I don’t know why in Madrid they did not appreciate me much; it was a difficult year not just for but for the whole team.”

Samuel is not sure whether he will feature in next week’s Champions League preliminary round.

“I don’t know, the coach will decide. I haven’t trained for some days therefore it’s a bit difficult, but Mancini will decide.”

LOOK :eek: : The Argentinean defender was presented to the press and fans on Next Tuesday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
Samuel = good defender

Real Madrid = bad team

so this opposite didn't work ?

i am sure he will show a good performance with inter . its all about stability & mentality .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvestar77 ] ++
“I chose Inter because they showed that they wanted me at all costs. I don’t know why in Madrid they did not appreciate me much; it was a difficult year not just for but for the whole team.”
Because Perez thinks defenders are from the planet Zolton and he can't understand why his henchlings say the team needs them. :rolleyes:

As Bea Arthur once said, "Walter, Walter, Walter, Walter." You're not that stupid. Being a defender at Real Madrid is like being a hamburger on the menu at a vegetarian restaurant. You're useless.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i wouldnt want to regret those words
cuz u do not know anything about something call calcio ?

u just enjoy fcking something call baseball and basketball !

No woneder that robert horry extended 3 years contract with The spurs .

that would make sense to you :)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Even though Inter still fail to grab the schedutto since 89, but underestimating them will still be a grave mistake. Their squad seems strong and if the players learn the word "team", they would be terrifying, even though I'm unsure if they know wad team spirit is about.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't know about a "terrible season" though.

After Gravesen came in January Samuel's performances were actually pretty solid and IMO he made up for the lacklustre first half of the season which was also IMO blown out of proportion by the media.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Samuel is a great defender and will make Inter much stronger defensively. I fear them alot. Inter are better than us when we meet, but we are better at collecting valuable points than they are. So in the end we win.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if inter dont get the schudetto this season , they must all kill them selfs , noone can imagine a team with all the stars cant win:D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To reference another thread, if Inter had a theme song, it would have to be Journey's "Don't Stop Believing".

Same goes for Samuel in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)