Iling Jr played as mezzala, tested by Allegri on today friendly match

| TuttoJuve |

:lol:
And so it begins @Alen ....

- - - Updated - - -

Iling Jr played as mezzala, tested by Allegri on today friendly match

| TuttoJuve |

:lol:
Cant wait to see allegri approve of selling iling Jr because he's incapable of being a mezzala. What a way to literally disarm him of his pace in 1 on 1 situations.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Pep: I will build a team based on the strength of the individual and adapt them to my fundamentals.
Allegri: I will build a team based on daidaidai and how my vitamin water tastes atm

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Is that what he does? Or does he just buy whoever he needs?
Good point! I think it works in both ways since a lot of player develop under his tutelage too. Grealish as a footballer is overrated IMO but in his system he fits perfectly and brings out the best of him, which in return helps bring out the best in others. Looking at the players he have had under his disposal, I would generally argue that he is able spot roles for players to shine. The crazy Portuguese is one of several. The budget at his disposal does obviously help him put his plans into motion or see what roles he is lacking to make the overall tick. Begiristein does a good job in that department.
I wasn't trying to celebrate Pep though, his strongest antagonist is himself - the overthinker.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Reported Bologna interest on loan.
But journalist report us want to sell for €15m.
They really make a guess from €25m to Brighton/Everton to Sass as Berardi counterpart and now loan or sell to Bologna for €15m

If he is in EPL like Lewis Hall for Chelsea. The value will be more than £35m which Chelsea asked from Newcastle to sell him. Lewis Hall just played 9 Premier League matches + 1 EFL Cup match and valuation is very expensive

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Incredibly stupid to sell one of the few players that has raw athleticism and the ability to run at defenders

And this Allegro wants to use him as a CM :stupid:

Reminds me of Coman being used as an SS playing with his back to goal only to be sold a week later.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
the players whove never played have the highest potential :lol3:
Players who didn't play a lot, didn't have the opportunity to disappoint. Kean has played a lot and he is a known entity. That is why there was an outrage when we sold a Kean who still hasn't disappointed for 27-28 millions some years ago, and few will complain if we sell him today for the same amount.
Perhaps naively, but I still believe that the folks who are involved daily with the players, have the ability to more or less successfully predict how will these players develop. Like I have shown in Rovella's thread, we aren't known for selling youngsters for less than what their potential ability is. As a matter of fact, we've made very few mistakes, and a lot of correct decisions. That is why I refuse to be angry if someone inside the team decided to sell a young player for 5, 10, 15 or 20 million. I still choose to make the educated guess that these people have the necessary insights to accurately gauge a player's worth, and predict the players' developmental trajectory over the ensuing 5 to 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)