Samuel Iling-Junior (13 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This guy has 316 minutes so far. That’s unbelievable, should’ve at least been twice as much considering how long Chiesa and Di Maria were out, add Kostic recent form to that aswel. Might even add Cuadrado to that list with some tactical creativity. Missed opportunity this year
Biggest wtf for me was when Max sent him to Next Gen in the middle of our busy April schedule.

We needed everybody available for rotation and he just ruled one out. A potentially good one, too

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's only played 4 Next Gen games since October, and 2 of those were the Coppa final. He's been in our squad much more.

He was out 2 months with that ankle injury caused by the foul that definitely wasn't a red card...then Max said something the other day about him looking like "his less talented cousin" due to discomfort after returning from injury, so he's only more recently been up to speed.

So he could have played more minutes but it wouldn't have been loads more.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Unlike Miretti, Barrenechea, Barbieri and Fagioli, this guy seems to be talented and has potential. Too bad he'll be the one we'll sell. :(
He's done well in two games, for the most part he's not been a superstar revelation, either. A part of that of course is we don't really play a classic-winger based system.

Fagioli>>Sam>>Miretti>Barry>>>Barbie

Fagioli has been the best of the lot, but with the most game time plus I do believe he's also the oldest. Sam is the only one out of those five who has put on performances like the one vs Benfica early in the year, and when he started the other week. Other than that with his limited minutes he's not done anything of note. Miretti has played quite a bit and has had some really good moments but isn't ready. Barrenechea looked really great his first game, the second not so much and I think that's all we've seen of him. Barbieri has done fuck all.

You forgot Soule and so did I. He's mostly been flat as well with some decent moments.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Allegri actually played him through the middle? I just assumed it was someone taking the piss. What a fucking retard of a “coach” we have. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)