Samuel Iling-Junior (26 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There's no reason to run Kostic into the ground when hes got a backup like this. I dont even dislike Kostic, but Iling is more dynamic and brings more unpredictability in the attacking phase.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I think the mentality of coming on at half time to rescue the game got to him. He's clearly talented but seemed to want to make a big play every time he touched it which pretty much every time led to him losing the ball.

He's gradually showing a lot more to his game though than earlier in the season where he would just run to the byline and cross. I think he looks like he good be a good player for us.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
It's funny if i remember again my first thought when we sign him
"16 y.o. boy, a winger and an englishman. Type of player that barely succeed here. Another free young jabroni that in the future we would sell to mid table or lower division team for peanuts."
What a pleasant surprise he is now.

Jun 16, 2020
This guy has 316 minutes so far. That’s unbelievable, should’ve at least been twice as much considering how long Chiesa and Di Maria were out, add Kostic recent form to that aswel. Might even add Cuadrado to that list with some tactical creativity. Missed opportunity this year

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This guy has 316 minutes so far. That’s unbelievable, should’ve at least been twice as much considering how long Chiesa and Di Maria were out, add Kostic recent form to that aswel. Might even add Cuadrado to that list with some tactical creativity. Missed opportunity this year
Max has been too cautious with him and Nicky Beans.

Yet other players have been given way too many chances

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He would never be heard of unless the injuries happened. Literally would not have a career so let's be thankful he even has 316 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)