Samuel Eto'o - ST - Free Agent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I rate this sob.
I think he is the kind of player that can make us better. He is the kind of player who is fast and his runs and elusiveness helps in open defence.
A trio of Sanchez Tevez Eto wouldnt be bad at all and we could always rotate with Llorente not to mention we could still use the 3-5-2.
Also I think Giovinco will contribute more in a 4-3-3 formation

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wages are problem for both DD and Eto.I am not sure that someone at his age can demand 5 mil per year.Simply is not real.Yeah he can find suitors for his wages but I don't think that we can be those.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Must be the only striker in WC history who started nearly every game and never scored a single goal as his team won the trophy.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't like names thst have an apostrophe in them.
I always wondered how one would fill the forms for official documents when you have an apostrophe in your name. Most online forms do not allow you to have anything other than letters in your name.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #77
    Must be the only striker in WC history who started nearly every game and never scored a single goal as his team won the trophy.
    wat

- - - Updated - - -

I always wondered how one would fill the forms for official documents when you have an apostrophe in your name. Most online forms do not allow you to have anything other than letters in your name.
    People with apostrophes in their name don't fill out online forms

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)