Samir Nasri (2 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
Inter have eyed Samir Nasri of Olympique Marseille as they look to strengthen their midfield options for next season.

The 19-year-old Frenchman made his debut with the national team in the 1-0 friendly win against Austria this week, which confirmed his qualities and underlined why he has attracted the interest of several top European clubs.

Considered by many as Zinedine Zidane’s heir, Nasri’s name has now been added to Inter’s wish list as the San Siro outfit looks for young blood in view of 2007-08.

The attacking midfielder’s contract with Marseille expires in 2009 and the latest rumours suggest that the Ligue 1 outfit has placed a massive £17.8m price tag on his head.

Nasri has yet to choose an agent and is now being assisted by his father, who would favour a move to a foreign League – although only if a top-level club were to make an offer.

The Via Durini outfit have allegedly already contacted the player, but Fiorentina, Juventus and Palermo are also keen on signing the young talent.

Nasri’s future remains uncertain given that he has yet to enter talks with Marseille over a possible extension at the Stade Velodrome.

---
Cool, let's raid them for Nasri and Ribery! :eyebrows: :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 23, 2006
Let Inter buy all the players they are interested in, It's not like Mancini will be able to handle them all

It's a recipe for disaster i tell ya

Durden

May 11, 2006
Im with falafel, Binter will f*ck up eventualy.. Actually I'd rather have a falafel right now...

Mark: Great clip :D :pint: :tup:

Mar 30, 2006
Let Inter buy all the players they are interested in, It's not like Mancini will be able to handle them all

Mancini can barely handle Adriano alone ... not to mention Adriano, Toldo, Vieri, Recoba togeather ..

Mancini is tremendously overated and I hope he stays at Inter cuz say if he left and they hired Mourinho, we would be *$#@ed to say the least

muccioli

Mar 17, 2007

macini in my opinion is just the same thing as rijkaard....they are both overated....theyre success is due to the big squads they coach

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
frank rikjaard sucks as a coach just like mancini.....they both have monster teams with dream players and thats we they win
inter a monster team? the team they have is only a squad a retard with major mental disorder wud kill for not a manager with any sense, to me they are still hugely inferior on the pitch to juve and it will always stay that way.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
too much for him. Ribery and Nasri would be nice though to have for the future.

I wonder if TRez would be interested in returning to France.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)