Sami Khedira (35 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously, it makes no sense to pay someone $6 million and not use him. I understand that Juve’s hierarchy might feel aggrieved in not being able to offload Khedira, but we need to put our ego aside and try to utilize this guy.
utilise him? how? last time we tried to play him he was injured in the pre match warm ups and he's not been seen on the field of play since, back then we had Sarri still. And if by some miracle he is on the field he's too slow and near enough useless, especially for this high pressing game Pirlo is trying to develop in our play.

- - - Updated - - -

SNAP there goes another muscle!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And if by some miracle he is on the field he's too slow and near enough useless, especially for this high pressing game Pirlo is trying to develop in our play.
Agreed. The mids in our formation need legs more than anything else to plug all the holes in Pirlo's system. The ball already goes straight through our mid as it is, and it probably wouldn't get better with Sami in it.

I'd still swap his place in the squad for Berna's of course.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I hope we dont rescind his contract in Jan paying him the rest of this seasons salary. If Khedira wants to go somewhere he should give up the remaining 3m, otherwise let him rot on the bench

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ancelotti spoke about him being of interest to Everton.
I know people have made Khedira into some type of meme but he's not as bad as people like to act he is. His numbers have been good with us. His issue is obviously injuries, but if he gets to stay healthy I'm pretty sure he has at least a good season or two in him with a team like for example Everton.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
For his sake, i hope the Everton deal goes through. Always liked him as a player. Hasn’t complained despite being frozen out of the team, and has come across as a thorough professional. Definitely doesn’t deserve the incredible slack he gets around these parts.

It’ll be interesting to see how he does in England since the EPL is much faster than Serie A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
People who seriously think Khedira will do anything important in Premier League at this stage of his career are living in fantasy world. He's broken physically, hasnt played consistently for many months and even when he was starting he was too slow for Serie A

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
People who seriously think Khedira will do anything important in Premier League at this stage of his career are living in fantasy world. He's broken physically, hasnt played consistently for many months and even when he was starting he was too slow for Serie A
This.

This guy is finished, not even good enough for MLS now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)