Sami Khedira (17 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What's the projected $ impact?

@s4tch Do you know if outstanding balances (for terminated contracts as an example) be paid out in installments? Assuming the club does not want to pay out using cash on hand which instead could be used on transfers, etc.?
there's no ifrs rule for it, and unfortunately i don't know the italian legal system too much. what would your wild guess be?

$$$ impact should be: book value as minusvalenza for previous financial year (108k only), and the difference between the actual payout and his due wages according to the contract (~10.5m) as a positive effect for this year.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
My uneducated guess would be the club defers full payment into some accounts payable category. Additionally, the players representation would base their payout requirement on the tax laws since no one wants to be taxed more for earning more income.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck off already. Such a delusional punk - he must be trolling with all those "I can give more" and "My body is ready" crap. Sure, your body is ready for another season ending injury and Tuzzers enduring your useless ass in the stands. You've been an afterthought, an irrelevant skid mark since late 2017, early 2018 - accept it and go play in the minor leagues FFS!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So there’s no chance of selling him right?

The highest probability scenario for him leaving is is cutting him and then someone (if they dare) can sign him for free, correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)