Sami Khedira (48 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Khedira reminds me of that ex GF who refuses to comprehend that the relationship is over, even when you've told her countless times that she's surplus to requirements and that you don't want her in your life anymore - she simply refuses to leave and still asks you to support her and her lifestyle.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Khedira reminds me of that ex GF who refuses to comprehend that the relationship is over, even when you've told her countless times that she's surplus to requirements and that you don't want her in your life anymore - she simply refuses to leave and still asks you to support her and her lifestyle.
Can you still bang her?

Jun 16, 2020
I think that he’ll eventually leave this month. I remember that we started with Matuidi - Pjanic - Khedira in our first match last season. We’ll never see that again. Never.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)