Sami Khedira (38 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Not sure how player contracts are written but, I remember reading somewhere that the club pays only part of the players wages if he is injured. The insurance company pick up the rest of the tab. Not sure if this is correct.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not sure how player contracts are written but, I remember reading somewhere that the club pays only part of the players wages if he is injured. The insurance company pick up the rest of the tab. Not sure if this is correct.
Correct.

We would have an overall cover for the team...if it was based on individuals then we have a handful of players who would never get any cover.

If he remains this summer then the whole club should be fucking shutdown purely based on stupidity!

Jun 16, 2020
He's a decent enough player when he's fit, it's just never often enough.
He’s not. Maybe in his first years he was, but for now he’s one of the reasons why we suck. Getting a very high salary and adds practically nothing to the team.

In my opinion he’s one of the faces of a failing Juventus. The complete package of adding nothing and costing a lot.

Never understood why Beppe gave him a new contract.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why Sami is kept here. Also put Ramsey in that category considering his high wages if he doesn't improve next season. Their wages so high and you don't think starters in the back of their minds upset with that fact? If these type guys only will play against inferior league opponents, can't younger inexpensive players achieve those wins?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)