Sami Khedira (48 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one is doubting hiss professionalism or that he is an incredibly cerebral player. However, I will always be disappointed because of who he came in to replace. Sami never was and never will be a Vidal. It's ok. That's not his fault. It's also management's fault for allowing our midfield to disintegrate, resulting in what we see today.

We had Vidal, the Lambo Aventador of midfielders playing for us. Then, we brought in a Toyota Crown, Khedira. Reliable, dependable, and elegant. It's a great car, but it's different.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In the last 5 years hes missed 78 matches, so basically hes missed 2 and a half seasons earning 5 mill a year! Daylight robbery

- - - Updated - - -

No one is doubting hiss professionalism or that he is an incredibly cerebral player. However, I will always be disappointed because of who he came in to replace. Sami never was and never will be a Vidal. It's ok. That's not his fault. It's also management's fault for allowing our midfield to disintegrate, resulting in what we see today.

We had Vidal, the Lambo Aventador of midfielders playing for us. Then, we brought in a Toyota Crown, Khedira. Reliable, dependable, and elegant. It's a great car, but it's different.
I dont think Toyota crowns have reliability issues like khedira though. At least the car will start when you want it to, not picking it up from your local mechanic every other day trying to fix problems. I'd say hes more a lancia

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)