Sami Khedira (86 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I feel bad for this dude, he was such a good player for us in the first two seasons and back in the days.....You can see that he has class even thou he is slow af and his stamina is in minus in those 30 minutes he plays he is great in going forward and a real threat..... With that in mind If we use him it has to be a sub in the last 20 minutes even thou he knows how to organize the midfield.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I feel bad for this dude, he was such a good player for us in the first two seasons and back in the days.....You can see that he has class even thou he is slow af and his stamina is in minus in those 30 minutes he plays he is great in going forward and a real threat..... With that in mind If we use him it has to be a sub in the last 20 minutes even thou he knows how to organize the midfield.
Agree. As much as we lambast this guy, at least he has brains and is good while his legs last.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
As false nine, Dybala has shown he & Ronaldo can play alongside. He's free to move the ball away from the opposition area, taking the defenders with him: in Sarri's plans the midfielders must be thrown in there and with the return of Khedira everything will be more simple. [GdS]
:inter:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As false nine, Dybala has shown he & Ronaldo can play alongside. He's free to move the ball away from the opposition area, taking the defenders with him: in Sarri's plans the midfielders must be thrown in there and with the return of Khedira everything will be more simple. [GdS]
:inter:
It is true though. A consistent problem in Sarri's systems has been the midfielders getting in the box. Regardless of his weaknesses Khedira is the best midfielder at doing this. Ramsey is probably the only other one.

I'd like Sarri to stick with Ramsey in the midfield as long as he can stay fit. I really hope Bentancur can improve on this, he is a big presence and would be difficult to defend against if he gets himself in the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)