Sami Khedira (96 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
What is your opinion on Sarri in general?
about half a year ago, i called him a small-time manager which will perfectly fit in our board's vision and replace allegri. it turned out to be as i expected. should have gone for conte instead. big fuck up by management to let him join inter.

i don't expect sarri to be here for more than 2 years. still better than allegri though.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
about half a year ago, i called him a small-time manager which will perfectly fit in our board's vision and replace allegri. it turned out to be as i expected. should have gone for conte instead. big fuck up by management to let him join inter.

i don't expect sarri to be here for more than 2 years. still better than allegri though.
I totally agree with everything.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
In 2 years there is only one place where you can expect him

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk
the bin for organic waste?

- - - Updated - - -

anyhow our plans all failed this summer.
We wanted to sell Higua,Mandzo,Khedira and Matuidi and we won't offload neither of them.
We sold Cancelo and Kean
We're trying to sell Dybala,Can,Rugani because we can't sell Bentancur
what's next?

Jun 6, 2015
How did i know you would be the first in with a reply. You cant handle facts.
"Facts" nowadays are like opinions or assholes, everyone has their own.

Sometimes Sami scores against shit opponents, sometimes he scores against decent opponents and at times he scores against good opponents. Is that factual enough for you?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Facts nowadays are like opinions or assholes, everyone has their own.

Sometimes Sami scores against shit opponents, sometimes he scores against decent opponents and at times he scores against good opponents. Is that factual enough for you?
Yet he has zero goals in the CL so Your defeating your own argument there.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
Yet he has Zero goals in the CL so Your defeating your own point there.
Not really. In CL we face shit teams, decent teams and at times good teams. Sami's goalscoring is mostly random as he isn't a natural goalscorer. Quite normal that he or any of our players score more in games where we have the ball and attack more.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Not really. In CL we face shit teams, decent teams and at times good teams. Sami's goalscoring is mostly random as he isn't a natural goalscorer. Quite normal that he or any of our players score more in games where we have the ball and attack more.
I just looked at hes stats there and he has scored one goal in the CL hes entire career worth of play and that was in 2011 for real madrid one goal.... Surely if he scored against decent and good teams sometimes like u say he would have more than one goal in the biggest and best football competiton where all the best teams play in a 10 year spanning career?

Jun 6, 2015
I just looked at hes stats there and he has scored one goal in the CL hes entire career worth of play and that was in 2011 for real madrid one goal.... Surely if he scored against decent and good teams sometimes like u say he would have more than one goal in the biggest and best football competiton where all the best teams play in a 10 year spanning career?
Apparently not.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'm anti seeing Sami on the club as a starter but always behind whoever takes the pitch for Juve. No team can have 11 superstars starting so maybe Sami is the 10/11th clog of wheel that wins a CL title. If he starts 20 league matches and starts say 7/8 CL matches that includes 3/4 of the final 5 including starting in the final, I will have to admit Sami probably deserves Legend status. I mean after 20+ years of nothing, I think not only Sami but other players on his level will be looked upon in high regard forever.

:jflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)